Upcoming Tecmo Tournaments
Categories See All →
_________________ is killing me!
Dec 14 2011 07:35 PMyoutube video of mig vs jesusluvs (playoffs) epic game
Apr 03 2015 10:20 PMYour rookie of the year vote should go to....
Oct 21 2009 01:58 PM
Recent TopicsROM Editing Discussion Today, 12:58 PMTinkering around with the documentation that Knobbe and Dave sent me, I've managed to update the NES classic, Nintendo World Cup to reflect the 2014 World Cup using the FCEUX emulator's hex-editor. Aside from roster updates and taking down the Berlin Wall (W.Germany becomes Germany), I've s...
Full topic ›Off-Topic Yesterday, 11:47 PMWhat are your thoughts on the upcoming season Brothers and Brothette's? Will the Cavs whoop ass again? Or will the Warriors reign supreme? Or will another team rise up out of obscurity and take the title? Cavs aren't healthy this time around which will lead to a playoff seed drop. Just curious ab...
Full topic ›Off-Topic Yesterday, 06:05 PMVPN?
Full topic ›Other Games Yesterday, 02:17 PMI BEAT THE 85 BEARS. LONG LIVE THE PACK. (rom link) I love the 'drifting grapple' affect on this rom. When a pair of opponents grapple, they will sometimes slide one direction or the other depending on who's 'winning' the battle. This is especially cool if a ball-c...
Full topic ›ROM Editing Discussion Yesterday, 10:42 AMI've recently gotten my feet wet using FCEUX's Hex-editor to modify some things within a ROM that aren't handled with a ROM editor. Right now, I can edit text within a ROM if it shows up as simple plain text within the ROM (example: Tecmo football and basketball games). U...
Full topic ›0
TecmoBowl.org Presents: Tecmo Super Bowl 2014
-= DOWNLOAD HERE =-
Tecmo Super Bowl is the greatest sports video game of all time. Now, 22 years after TSB made 8-Bit legends of Bo Jackson and Lawrence Taylor, TecmoBowl.org proudly announces the release of Tecmo Super Bowl 2014. This 7th yearly iteration updates Tecmo's NES classic with up-to-date rosters, graphics, schedules and play books for all 32 NFL squads.
Playable on multiple platforms and operating systems via NES emulation software, Tecmo Super Bowl 2014 brings Nintendo's bone-crunching classic to today's computers and handheld devices.
Can J.J. Watt create the chaos Derrick Thomas did in '91? Can Adrian Peterson match the legendary Bo Jackson? Who is the more deadly play-caller: Colin Kaepernick or QB Eagles? Loaded into an NES Emulator, Tecmo Super Bowl 2014 will make legends for the next 22 years.
Tecmo Super Bowl 2014
Table of Contents
A. How This Works
B. How To Play - PC/Mac
C. How to Play Online - Windows
D. Tecmo Super Bowl 2013 Notes
A. How This Works
If you're new to emulation:
ROM = Game or Cartridge (.nes file)
Emulator = NES System
B. How To Play - PC/Mac
- Download Nestopia for your platform and also the .nes ROM.
- Open Nestopia.
- From Nestopia, File > Open and find your .nes ROM.
Setup for online play using our guide - http://tecmobowl.org...ne-for-dummies/. We then recommend starting out at the TPC - http://www.tecmoplayers.com.
Most TPC players use the original Tecmo Super Bowl ROM, but you might be able to find some people playing TSB 2013. Remember that the versions of the game must be exactly the same or you will not be able to connect.
If you’re looking for an online league, we recommend TecmoBowl.org's Online Tecmo Leagues.
D. Tecmo Super Bowl 2014 notes
- 32-Team ROM
- Rosters current as of 9/2/13
- Adjustable quarter length
- Playbook editing in-game
- Player 2 attributes now display correctly
- Halftime stats
- Passing Accuracy now works. Passing Accuracy determines if a pass will be completed. Pass Control determines if the ball will be on target
- Quickness now works. This will be the maximum speed of a defender if they pick up a fumble or make an interception
- In order to get the proper Pro Bowl players, you will need to reset the season from the Schedule menu
- Graphics - Keithisgood
- Rosters/Attributes/Sim - Buck
- Additional Rosters - Bodom & Knobbe
- Cover Art - Tecmo Psycho
- Promo - davefmurray
- QA/Merge - Knobbe
- Project Coordinator - Maynard_G_Krebs
- Jstout, Bruddog, Cxrom, Bad-Al & Buck for the hacking knowledge and tools.
- Members of TecmoBowl.org for helping to beta test and for making this all worthwhile.
- Operation Sports - http://www.operation...-available-now/
- Kotaku - http://kotaku.com/pl...er-b-1253536207
- CBS Sports - http://www.cbssports...-modern-rosters
- GameSurfer - http://www.gamesurfe...ecmo-super-bowl
- Addicted Gamer - http://www.addictedg...-Bowl-by-Kotaku
- GoNintendo - http://www.gonintend...story&id=211534
- Digibutter - http://digibutter.ne...3-roster-update
- The Warp Pipe - http://thewarppipe.c...-roster-update/
- Treon's Realm - http://treonsrealm.b...super-bowl.html
- Retro Collect - http://www.retrocoll...a-graphics.html
- Retro Game Network - http://www.retrogame...-league-roster/