Hollywood TSB Rom

TecmoTurd

Oh I forgot, I had an idea for a Peanuts football team. Charlie Brown as an ineffectual QB, Lucy as the ROLB (LB because she's mean, ROLB to block kicks, because she always took the ball away at the last second when holding for Chuck, haha), Snoopy as a star RB. I made positions and ratings for all the major characters once, but they weren't really based on anything, so everyone else just wherever.

Oh I forgot, I had an idea for a Peanuts football team. Charlie Brown as an ineffectual QB, Lucy as the ROLB (LB because she's mean, ROLB to block kicks, because she always took the ball away at the last second when holding for Chuck, haha), Snoopy as a star RB. I made positions and ratings for all the major characters once, but they weren't really based on anything, so everyone else just wherever.

Charlie Brown should be a bad kicker, that'd be funnier. And Lucy as the QB since that's also the holder.

Charlie Brown should be a bad kicker, that'd be funnier. And Lucy as the QB since that's also the holder.

yeah I was thinking that as another option.

Charlie Brown, K, 25ka, 19akb.

Snoopy could have Okoye's stats. He was a beast when running around with Linus's blanket (with Linus attached), I'd imagine he could do the same with a football :wink:

yeah I was thinking that as another option.

Charlie Brown, K, 25ka, 19akb.

Snoopy could have Okoye's stats. He was a beast when running around with Linus's blanket (with Linus attached), I'd imagine he could do the same with a football 8)

I still have the Peanuts football video on vhs. You could have Charlie be both a sucky k and qb. Woodstock was an excellent Wr.

• 1 month later...

That's exactly it, just had my first 3.5 months ago...hard to find time to play games, although somehow I seem to find a way to sneak a few in here or there :?:

Fear not, this project needs to happen and I think would be fun as hell, just gotta get there. Maybe a few months down the road...

The ESPN Playmakers team should be the Toronto Cougars rather than the Miami Cougars. The series was filmed in Toronto, and all of the scenes in the owners box were filmed in the Skydome, or whatever the hell they call it these days.

I actually did something similar on Madden, except it was an all-star team with a mix of movie characters known as the Hollywood Glitz. I had four different uniforms (Miami Sharks, Cougars, Washington Sentinels, and the Mean Machine).

This is an awesome idea to have an entire ROM based on Hollywood, good luck man.

I know your idea is on hold, but I had to contribute.

If you still needed teams, why not use Hank Hill and the gang. I know they don't mention the rest of the team, but having Hank, Bill and Boomhower would be cool.

What about the Bud Bowl teams? I know they were just commercials, but hey.

My 2 cents.

• 2 weeks later...

Everydody's All American w/ Tom Goodman and Dennis Quaid was "The Ghalloping Ghost" they played for LSU I'm pretty sure before the "GHOST" went on to play for Broncos in the pros.

Also have Fast Times at Ridgemont High - That LB was a bad Mofo after Spicolli trashed his car and blamed it on the opposing team!

It was mentioned earlier, but no response to it, but since there seems to be media outside movies getting suggested, how about some teams (or at least the main one) from the football manga/anime Eyeshield21? I was thinking about doing a ES21 based hack, but this maybe a better suited, albeit not fully themed project for it.

• 2 years later...

bump... Here's a list from Wiki...

American-football movies:

* The Freshman (1925)

* Horse Feathers (1932)

* Knute Rockne, All American (1940)

* That's My Boy (1951)

* Paper Lion (1968)

* Brian's Song (made for TV; 1971)

* The Longest Yard (1974)

* Gus (1976)

* Semi-Tough (1977)

* Heaven Can Wait (1978)

* North Dallas Forty (1979)

* All the Right Moves (1983)

* Quarterback Princess (1983)

* The Bear (1984)

* Lucas (1986)

* The Best of Times (1986)

* Wildcats (1986)

* Johnny Be Good (1988)

* Everybody's All-American (1988)

* Necessary Roughness (1991)

* The Last Boy Scout (1991)

* School Ties (1992)

* The Program (1993)

* Rudy (1993)

* Little Giants (1994)

* Rise and Walk: The Dennis Byrd Story (made for television; 1994)

* Jerry Maguire (1996)

* Angels in the Endzone (1997)

* The Garbage Picking Field Goal Kicking Philadelphia Phenomenon (made for TV; 1998)

* The Waterboy (1998)

* Air Bud: Golden Receiver (1998)

* Varsity Blues (1999)

* Any Given Sunday (1999)

* Fumbleheads (1999)

* Remember the Titans (2000)

* The Replacements (2000)

* Full Ride (2001)

* The Slaughter Rule (2002)

* The Junction Boys (2002)

* Hometown Legend (2002)

* The Second String (2002)

* Radio (2003)

* Friday Night Lights (2004)

* The Longest Yard (Remake) (2005)

* Two For the Money (2005)

* Invincible (2006)

* We Are Marshall (2006)

* Facing the Giants (2006)

* Gridiron Gang (2006)

* The Comebacks (2007)

* The Game Plan (film) (2007)

* Leatherheads (2007)

* The Express (2008)

* The Longshots (2008)

* The Blind Side (film) (2009)

I have 3.

BlueMountainState

and there was a series on HBO about 20+years ago. Can't remember the name of the team. Think it was like the LA blitz or something.

And remeber the 6th Day starts with a QB getting paralyzed, then his clone is in the news the next day sayig it was only a concusion.