Bavaro curl

kwoog

Tecmo-Mad-Brad: first off, awesome site.

Next a question, to anyone who knows the answer. Is this "unstoppable" play (Bavaro curl) the first pass play for the NY Giants? (ie, bottom left?) Does it always work even on a blitz? If so, how do you do it (timing wise)? I'm not an expert like you guys, i've only recently started playing again but i am hosting a 64 person tournament at the bar I work at next week. I want to institute a "no bavaro curl" rule, but i need to be able to show it to my coworkers first. There a lot of non-regular patrons signed up for this thing, and I don't want some know-it-all ruining my tourney.

Thanks a lot guys!

Run back with Sims and I think you can avoid the rush long enough to hit Bavaro every time after he makes his curl. I am positive if you don't call it it will always be complete after he starts running back toward the qb, no matter where you position your defender.

By all means outlaw throwing to a guy when he is curling. its unstopable. we just dont do it and we set up some rules in the event that it happenes you get penalized and lose a down(ie take a sack on the next play, or else on 4th down punt).

SF can stuff it as can CHI i suppose due to superior speed from the DT position. Those guys jail break on a play call and sack the QB before he can throw.