!!UPDATED!!TSB2K7-32J-PB-V2.5 (update to cx's-v105)

suprmnxxx

Wanted to post this ROM in a thread by itself (hope no one minds), thanks to my fiancée for letting me spend 14+ hours of our free time on this so I could post it to the greatest TBS site on the net it's (time to take her out) as she said, but I hope you enjoy it and please feel free to (give me your thoughts on the ROM and hacks). I have also included a regular juiced version (03,04,06,09,09) w/ the same hacks just in case the difficulty gets to hard for sum in the superjuice ROM later in the season mode it's tuff no undefeated seasons in this ROM. This is my way of giving back to the community that helped me when I didn't have any knowledge of hex editing and the things I wanted to see in the ROM but hadn't been done yet or at least not posted, just my way of saying thanks.

SUP!!!

Hacks are applied to both Rom's

TSB2K7-32team-rom-juiced-v2.1.nes

juice-03,04,06,09,09

TSB2K7-32team-rom-superjuiced-v2.1.nes

superjuice-05,05,09,0A,0A

The hacks are

Increased Run Defensive reaction- Hack

Increased Pass Defensive reaction- Hack

Increased pass block- Hack

Increased kick block- Hack

Increased fumbles- Hack (20%)

Shorter FG- Hack ( max fg about 52yrds ) if you can make it!!!

Increased Arrow speed and distance- Hack

Shorter Punt- Hack (max punt about 63 yrds )

Dedicated punt and kick returner- Hack

Punt coverage boost less than 1/2- Hack

Time- hack (6min quarters)

Custom Super juice- Hack (05, 05, 09, 0A, 0A)

Quickness for Int and fumbles returns- Hack

**UPDATED** Here are the two same versions in the top zip folder w/ out the quickness hack for ints and fumbles, also turned down the fumbles in the juiced version and added new alternate jersey's for ( giants , bears, cowboys, colts, Vikings) 4 of these teams didn't have alt/ jersey's before and added new NFL end zones to both Roms to, (peepingmike) said the defense scored to much for his liking in the other Roms and I respect his opinion so I redid both cause I'm sure sum of you are like-minded and felt the same way, again let me know what you think cause thats the only way to improve the Roms

**UPDATED**

Here is cx's 32 team ROM-v105 w/ playbook in the start menu and all hacks and sum new team uniforms and end zones

v2.5 and v2.6

v2.5 and v2.6 have all hacks v2.6 has a harder juice setting, quickness for fumbles and int

v2.6 is not for the faint of heart and only for the elite TSB players, playing a entire season will test your very TSB soul!!!

Message subject: Re: Short punt

Sent at: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:13 am

To: suprmnxxx

I appreciate the info man. Dumb question, but is there anyway to change the "minimum" value of a punt?

And yes, this rom is the best. I will be using this one from now on. Util cx installs the 2-pt conv. then if we could get the defensive hacks, punt and fg hacks it would be the greatest rom ever.

I had to post this pm, this is what makes putting all that time in doing pass and run defensive hacks wroth it!!!!

TSB2K7_32team_juiced_v2.1.nes.zip

TSB2k7-32J-pb-v2.5.zip

TSB-2K7-SUPJ-pb v2.6.zip

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know anyone who wants more fumbles. less maybe but not more.

the new run and pass defensive reaction hacks w/ the supjuice make it harder but the increased fumbls make for great challenge and if you don't like it after you play it (give it a try) just post and I'll set the fumbles at what you and email it to you, alot of people have emailed me wanting the increased fumble's anyway it's all about preference but my friends (3) have played the rom on the 10th and 11th (testing) it out befor I posted it to make sure there were no bug's or glitches and all of theam said to leave it like it was, I was worried about the fumbles myself to anyway give me sum feedback and hope every one likes it. this well be my last rom for awhile been labbing hard.

SUP!!!

No, I understand but when it unzips the folder has a .nes extension. A rename fixs it.

yes, it's a nes rom, so it needs a nes extension for the emulator to recognize it right. all you have to do is download ,unzip it to were ever you want, open w/ emulator and play, no renaming necessary!!!

I can understand making offense harder but if I fumble it's an automatic TD for the defense. What's the purpose behind that?

I sometimes have the defense score 28 points against me.

The purpose behind the the quickness for ints and fumbles hack is for more of a challenge, cause a fumble or int can change the game thus creating for a more exciting and harder game.I can take and play one of the older roms and beat the cpu by 40 or 50 points and if thats what you want, than i'm sure you have a rom already were you can do that (but) this rom will challenge the best tecmo players out there such as (yourself) and since you have posted this i feel i have accomplished this. thats my purpose behind this rom and if you don't like it just delete it or take out the hack or i can email you one w/ out the hack.

This rom would be nearly perfect if it wasn't for the ridiculous speed of defenders after a turnover. The constant 21-35 pts from cpu defense is very annoying.

I'll post another rom w/ out the the quickness for fumbles or ints hack but leave the fumbles we're there at.

This rom would be nearly perfect if it wasn't for the ridiculous speed of defenders after a turnover. The constant 21-35 pts from cpu defense is very annoying.

I have loaded both the superjuiced and regular juiced versions of (tsb2k7 v2.1) w/ out the quickness hack for fumbles and ints not quite has hard since when you have a fumble or int the cpu not juiced. let me know how you like it peepingmike.

sorry I originally loaded the wrong zip file, for the non quickness for ints and fumbles zip, you can download the right zip file at the top of the page

i dont know what i am doing wrong but i cant run any of these roms. i dl, unzip and then place in my nesticle folder. then i run nesticle and try to open rom but it always says unable to open. any help would be greatly appreciated cause id like to try this rom out. thanks :)

I can understand making offense harder but if I fumble it's an automatic TD for the defense. What's the purpose behind that?

I sometimes have the defense score 28 points against me.

The purpose behind the the quickness for ints and fumbles hack is for more of a challenge, cause a fumble or int can change the game thus creating for a more exciting and harder game.I can take and play one of the older roms and beat the cpu by 40 or 50 points and if thats what you want, than i'm sure you have a rom already were you can do that (but) this rom will challenge the best tecmo players out there such as (yourself) and since you have posted this i feel i have accomplished this. thats my purpose behind this rom and if you don't like it just delete it or take out the hack or i can email you one w/ out the hack.

I'm all for a good challenge but fumbles are out of my control and it's just about an automatic TD if I fumble.

I'll try your latest hacks tonight. Thanks man.

i dont know what i am doing wrong but i cant run any of these roms. i dl, unzip and then place in my nesticle folder. then i run nesticle and try to open rom but it always says unable to open. any help would be greatly appreciated cause id like to try this rom out. thanks

Rename without any punctuation and make sure the folder they are saved in does not have a .nes at the end of it, just the files.

here is both the superjuiced and regular juiced versions of (tsb2k7 v2.1) w/ out the quickness hack for fumbles and ints. let me know how you like it peepingmike

sorry loaded the wrong zip file here is the non quickness for ints and fumbles zip

There's no difference are you sure these are the right files?

In any event, I want a challenge but I want to have fun also and this is just to much juice and speed for my liking. Great job, just not for me.

here is both the superjuiced and regular juiced versions of (tsb2k7 v2.1) w/ out the quickness hack for fumbles and ints. let me know how you like it peepingmike

sorry loaded the wrong zip file here is the non quickness for ints and fumbles zip

There's no difference are you sure these are the right files?

In any event, I want a challenge but I want to have fun also and this is just to much juice and speed for my liking. Great job, just not for me.

peepingmike I orignially reloaded the same files (sorry) reposted the right one's, download the new zip file the new roms should be more for your liking.

I played a couple more times last night and actually won a game.

I think what pisses me off about it is that each player and team loses their identity and ratings mean nothing.

It's good though.

try out the new roms at the top of the post, just for you!!! let me know what you think

I did, that's what I posted about.

I think so at least, I'll try again sometime today.

Check your PMs dude.

By the way, if you visit this site http://www.tecmosb.com/Downloads/downloads.htm and download the NFL Roms the 1991 TSB Juiced version is the perfect juice. I just can't seem to grasp the hex editing part of this stuff.

thanks man i'll check it out and keep an eye out for the pm's

That's a glitch with one of the ips patches he applied to the rom. You can apply all the same ips patches if you want, they are available for download here:

http://www.tecmobowl.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=5320

one potential issue w/ this hex input is on shanked punt kicks it may be possible for the punt cover team to reach the ball before the punt returner causing a problem were no one can pick it up, from what i have saw, the punt returner will about 99.7% always suck the ball in (a.k.a) the sticky ricky law. one other glich w/ this hex input is that the cpu return team will be affected as they will run backwards 5yrds at first if not a full kick.

This hack can be put in at HEX ADR: AADD and overwriting the bytes that are there w/

b1, 00, 00, ef, e4, df, fe, ff, ff

This hack can be removed by overwiting the bytes w/ the original hex w/

e3, 10, ef, e1, 00, e4, df, fe, ff

I hope this gives everyone a better understanding than, it's a glitch from a patches :)

CX said, to be careful when applying ips patches to his rom it could crash-n-burn