Hardball 5

bigjim28

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey guys ! finally I found people like me!!!

Just wondering...Ive been able to install a run hardball 5 with a file in a spanish site someone who I thanks uploaded here so I tipped it into dfend dosbox everything ok and working with sound. My question is for

bigjim28

how I use youre update like the 2012 one its a lgd file is it just for me to cpy/paste in the game or there is a way to fit this in the game in a second?Im noob for dosbox things use to play it on gens emulator but the season option bug for all the roms I finded

thaks for your work guys!!!

• 3 months later...

WOW, can't believe I found this forum about people who still play hardball 5. I've been playing for years and just completed a 2013 roster just in time for opening day!  Has anyone figured out how to play online?  Or if there have been any stadium patches? 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

New here, but I love the Hardball Series. I just installed 5, and I have a copy on the way I bought off of Amazon. 

Thank you for the roster updates! I can't wait to play after work.

Now, do any of you play online? is Dfend the only way to dupe Dosbox into thinking your internet connection is via modem?

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Thanks for the file! I love retro baseball games. Does anybody happen to own roster updates for Hardball 6 2000 Edition as well? I tried getting them from simcentral.net but they have some kind of glitch with their registration it seems.

Mark

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/27/2018 at 11:23 AM, bigjim28 said:

Glad to see a few still out there!  Here is a start of 2018 update for the best game of all time.  Astros and Rockies are in a different file because this game is so sold it was before expansion before the Devils Rays and Diamondbacks even existed!

2018.lgd

Hey, BigJim28. I'm a big fan of hardball 5, too. How do I open/use this file?

Edited by Drew1985

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks Gilbert. I am humbled and honored by your video, wow...  I'll make sure to tone down Edwin Encarnacion this year...

Anyway, here is my beginning of 2019 roster update. Wish I could figure out how to sub Astros and Rockies out but it errors out for me for some reason (says Error: Player File Full).

COL2019B.HB5 HOU2019B.HB5 Beg2019.lgd

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...