Hardball 5

bigjim28

• 2 months later...
Hey guys, I was looking at that guy who posted the Madden Dos link with updates, and on that site it has Hardball 5 advance. Not sure if that's the same game, but here's the link: http://www.old-games.com/getfile/7463

I have never heard of the "Enhanced" version, but it runs on Windows not DOS. It seems to work exactly the same as the original Hardball 5 version, but much faster. I was able to download at this website no problems. The updates that we have posted on this thread will work with this version of the game.

• 1 month later...
I tried to upload the game here, but it runs off of a CD and the file from the CD is over 140MB and would not upload. I will try any suggestions you may have.

But here is another update as of last week.

If anyone ever wants an update send me a message, I dont really check this very often but if I get an email I will respond.

If people could upload 140 mb files here, it would get full real fast :D

Have you ever used FTP before?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I just messed with the settings until I got it right. I think I had to mount the cd image and then tell dosbox to look for the game in that folder. It was a little trickier than I liked. I wish I was better at hitting on it, I might enjoy myself a little more when playing it...

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

bigjim, thanks for still doing these. sorry i've been absent for 2 years more or less. glad to see this thread is still going strong. hope everyone has been doing well. looking forward to checking out the rosters.

This is where I downloaded the enhanced version, it is a beautiful thing, runs 100 times faster than with the CD. However, it looks like the site is charging a nominal fee to download. Looks like a great site so it might be worth it.