TSB 32-Team ROM (2007)

cxrom

• 2 weeks later...

I keep getting errors any time I try to load the ROM.

Error: -2147221264

Error Creating Input Device!

The device or devince instance is not registered with DirectInput.

Then it closes NESten. I'm not sure if it has anything to do with the ROM itself... perhaps it is just my comp. Any idea what the problem could be?

nestopia_v3.7, rocknes x2.0 and jnes 0.6 are all great emulators nestopia, jnes have graphic enhancements that smooth out the pixels for a better picture and nestopia, rocknes have net play and they have self adjust window not 4 set sizes to choose from, nestopia is the highest rated nes emulator w/ 8.7 you can download all these emulator and ck the ratings at http://www.emulator-zone.com/doc.php/nes/ SUP!!!

I just wanted to say this rom is pretty amazing! I downloaded when it was released, I love it. I really appreciate all the effort everyone put in to make it possible.

It is so wild to play this game I've loved after all these years with 32 teams and correct divisions. (I have downloaded many other updated roms over the years, and I still have my nes.) I just grin looking at the team select screen :mrgreen:

Plus it works perfectly, the small handful of bugs don't effect actual gameplay.

I've lurked on this site for a long time, but never posted before. I don't have any programming skills, so there isn't much I can contribute. But I just had to say something about this rom.

Even the ratings are fine by me. Nothing is ever perfect, and it's always opinion. The ratings you put in work out pretty well, and reflect the current state of the NFL. And like somebody said, if you know how to play, you can handle the cpu Pats or whoever. I like the challenge of beating them with a weak team.

I agree, this is the best Tecmo site out there! I admire your dedication.

Great job!

Can't wait for the update!

updated to v1.02

whats new:

-updated palettes thanks to buck

-beep sound should be gone

-the JAX palette fixed

-and i think some name/numbers were fixed

there is now an option to edit plays from within a game. they last the duration of that game only.

now all we need is ability to swap defender positions in-game. :)

it's funny that you say that, because i have a hack that does just that with the select button. the only thing i'm hung up on is re-assigning an AI to the player you just vacated. otherwise they just stand there.

now all we need is ability to swap defender positions in-game. :)

it's funny that you say that, because i have a hack that does just that with the select button. the only thing i'm hung up on is re-assigning an AI to the player you just vacated. otherwise they just stand there.

even so, I'm assuming in a game situation the guy you want to leave is out of the play anyway. Let them just stand there :)

So why not just swap the AI bytes (individual defense play data) for the players swapped. Like if RCB swapped with FS, then RCB uses former FS AI - and FS uses former RCB AI?

edit - I just realized you're talking about "in play" switching guys...I was thinking of during play select, swapping positions.

for "in play" switching, even if they stand there, who cares ? that's the punishment for vacating them. And like BO_FB says, they're probably out of the play anyways (like laying on their ass after running into a lineman)

While we're at it, how about injuries? Would it be possible to make them longer, even season ending, and have reports about them? So and so is out 4 weeks and this dude is out for the season.

Maybe a franchise mode complete with a draft and an FA system, lmao.

No, but the injury thing would be sweet.

Great work on the rom so far. Quick question.... I'm missing the sound byte for the QB saying "hut hut hut hut....". There is no sound for those few seconds but then everything returns to normal after the snap. I'm using FCEUltra so is it a problem with the rom or one of my sound settings? All other TSB roms sound fine.