cxrom

TSB 32-Team ROM (2007)

I've been knocking out some of the bugs and merged jstout's fixes. My xbox shat out on me about a month or so ago, so I don't have a way to test MAN vs MAN. I do plan on getting a used one and modding it, but in the mean time, anyone mind being a tester?

This is exciting to me in all ways that makes it unclean in the eyes of the Mother Mary.

I've been knocking out some of the bugs and merged jstout's fixes. My xbox shat out on me about a month or so ago, so I don't have a way to test MAN vs MAN. I do plan on getting a used one and modding it, but in the mean time, anyone mind being a tester?

I could test a bit or two.

Hi cxrom,

Hope all is well, thanks for your continued efforts and breathing new life into a 16 year old game. If you need any help or testing done, I would be more than glade to help... but I don't think you could find a better tester than BUCK to assist you. Again thx's and keep up the great work and long live TSB.

You know I'll give it a go.

It would be pretty amazing to see a version 1.11 with the buggy 2-pt conversion removed and everything else left in. I'd love to have all my favorite roms - and my own - have a juiced option within one game instead of having to release two.

I've been around this site for too long. I saw this post, remembered that someone else has posted this exact post a while back, and immediately recognized it as SPAM (see the "Canada Drugs" in the signature). A failed attempt at cleverly thwarting us, itself thwarted by an addiction to this forum.

This thread is the 1st hyper-link in my "New to TSB.org?" thread. It will also be containted in the 'Most Important Forum Links' thread that I'll be creating, and am currently drafting (thanks for the suggestion, Buck). You're right in that this ROM is basically the ROM at the base of everything now-a-days. I have also added it to the pinned resources thread.

This attached Rom doesn't actually change the playbook.  The option is there, but when you try to change it in game it doesn't do anything?  Anyone know how to fix this?

"TSB - PB Ed.zip" is the original game with the playbook editor hack

I edited the main post because the 28 team rom with in game playbook was broken as had been mentioned years ago. I used the patch Tecmobo made years ago and posted a corrected rom. 

I never knew that!  what was broke about it?

oh, and thanks for fixing it.

Edited by buck

I edited the main post because the 28 team rom with in game playbook was broken as had been mentioned years ago. I used the patch Tecmobo made years ago and posted a corrected rom. 

Thank you so much.  I hate to say that I have been losing sleep about this, but it has bothered me that version didn't save.  Thank you so much for editing it.  I believe that everyone can agree that the original rom with only the playbook change is about as good as it gets. Thank you, thank you thank you! 

I recently tried to copy and paste Tecmonster's roster file onto a TSB2007 rom (with most defenses) that I'm editing.  All of the NFC West rosters are jumbled (names, skin, numbers and what not, the attributes went through).  What version am I supposed to download for this or is there a fix?  I'm using FCEUX.