-2pt Conversion (has a couple of bugs)

-1st downs: 10 or 20 yards

-Difficulty: Normal, Juiced

Still has the 2007 version rosters.

There are 3 things I know of when using the 2pt conversion:

-scoring a td after time expires at half or 4th

-returning an int or fumble will not give you the option for 2pt

-stats get thrown off by 2pt attempts

Meeerrrraaargh. I'd love to add, at the very least, that 2pt conversion to Tecmo Super Coach, for sure. I don't know how IPS patches function, but if a patch can be provided/is possible for this update to your ROM CXROM, and without it causing a hassle to create, that would be pretty rad. If not, totally understandable. It goes without saying that your work on TSB continues to change the game--for the better.

**EDIT: Pffft. I just checked out your update, CXROM. That is sick. That's all I have to say. Sick.

You may or may not know, but during poor weather games, when first downs get measured by the ref, the ground is still green. I mention it only because it seems like you spent some time making the adjustments on every other cut scene showing turf.

It's alright, list whatever you find.

Another one is when you get stopped on a run attempt for 2pt. I remember testing it out a lot when I was working on it, o well. So for now the 2pt conversion is still a work in progress.

RE: 1.11

Did some major things get changed or moved around?

I'm trying to make a patch of a rom I'm currently working on (based on 1.05) and apply it to 1.11, but the patch isn't working.

So I tried to make a patch of 1.11 to 1.05 and apply it to my rom - doesn't work - minihelmets color is off, some text is wrong, and it freezes on kickoff.

Any ideas of a workaround?

(PS - thanks for the update!!!) :lol:

I think juiced puts it into "16-0" mode.

Yeah, I figured that. I'd just like to know where in hex I could go in and set each individual juice value myself - because I don't like the same values as 16-0 (or the "normal"). :lol:

I think some things did get moved around. I made the mistake of mixing code and data and as code gets changed, everything behind it gets pushed around. I should probably move all data in front of code to avoid this. The rom was also expanded to the max size, but I don't really remember where along the line I did that. So that may not be the problem.

buck: Here's the addresses you wanted. It works by skipping the normal juice values and using a different set (same as the 16-0 values).

$89DA:A9 03 LDA #$03 <- 0x349EB
$89DC:8D 78 66 STA $6678
$89DF:A9 04 LDA #$04 <- 0x349F0
$89E1:8D 79 66 STA $6679
$89E4:A9 06 LDA #$06 <- 0x349F5
$89E6:8D 7A 66 STA $667A
$89E9:A9 09 LDA #$09 <- 0x349FA
$89EB:8D 7B 66 STA $667B
$89EE:A9 09 LDA #$09 <- 0x349FF
$89F0:8D 7C 66 STA $667C

I think some things did get moved around. I made the mistake of mixing code and data and as code gets changed, everything behind it gets pushed around. I should probably move all data in front of code to avoid this. The rom was also expanded to the max size, but I don't really remember where along the line I did that. So that may not be the problem.

buck: Here's the addresses you wanted. It works by skipping the normal juice values and using a different set (same as the 16-0 values).

EDIT: when "JUICED" is on - the values at the addresses given by cxrom are loaded.

(So, when "juiced" is on it just jumps and grabs the 16th juice values?) = NO

Man, I don't know if I can bear to update the rom I've been hacking (Time Machine 2) to this v 1.11...too much copy and paste - and I'm not sure where to paste.

The weather hack is nice!

• 3 weeks later...

Started to play v1.1.

Picked Preseason Dolphins vs Bears.

I kicked off. Stopped hester. They went 3 and out and then punted.

When the snap went to the punter, the screen went back to the title screen.

the music stayed on the "in game" instead of the intro.

I played using Nestopia.

Just an FYI.

• 2 months later...

- here's a fix for the NFC West COM teams (they won't use the correct "offensive preference" value when actually playing against COM - now they will :D )

at x273B4 - x273B6 overwrite with 20 B6 9F

credit to jstout

• 3 weeks later...

I've been knocking out some of the bugs and merged jstout's fixes. My xbox shat out on me about a month or so ago, so I don't have a way to test MAN vs MAN. I do plan on getting a used one and modding it, but in the mean time, anyone mind being a tester?

I've been knocking out some of the bugs and merged jstout's fixes. My xbox shat out on me about a month or so ago, so I don't have a way to test MAN vs MAN. I do plan on getting a used one and modding it, but in the mean time, anyone mind being a tester?

This is exciting to me in all ways that makes it unclean in the eyes of the Mother Mary.

I could test a bit or two.

Hi cxrom,

Hope all is well, thanks for your continued efforts and breathing new life into a 16 year old game. If you need any help or testing done, I would be more than glade to help... but I don't think you could find a better tester than BUCK to assist you. Again thx's and keep up the great work and long live TSB.

You know I'll give it a go.