TSB 32-Team ROM (2007)

cxrom

if anyone wants to redo the sim data or correct some action sequence palettes, feel free. if you don't like the ratings, then redo them.

enjoy. icon_mrgreen.gif

"TSB - PB Ed.zip" is the original game with the playbook editor hack

edit:

v1.11
-Weather (RP, RS, BC, PC, and REC drop)
-2pt Conversion (has a couple of bugs)
-1st downs: 10 or 20 yards
-Difficulty: Normal, Juiced

v1.05
-JAX mini-helmet
-the playoff bracket/Team Ranking's palette glitch
-schedule shows all games, has correct dates
-ravens mini-helmet
-NFC west stats are saved correctly
-some other bugs were fixed
-quarter length is adjustable from "options" menu
-weather is not included. the option is a placeholder.

v1.02
-updated palettes thanks to buck
-beep sound should be gone
-the JAX palette fixed
-and i think some name/numbers were fixed
-playbook editing option in-game

TSB 2007-32 v111.zip

TSB 2007 v105.zip

tsborig_ingamePB.nes

Thanks to everyone that helped with the project, especially the guys that got it going after the ratings were completed...

BoFB (Defensive ratings)

Cxrom (Rom hack and editing, playtesting)

GRG (Graphics)

Me (Offensive ratings)

MrBeef (Project Manger ;-p, playtesting)

MrNFL (Tweaking/updating of final rosters)

Slim (Use of webspace for organizing)

TomTupa (Roster updating and playtesting)

Congrats to everyone; I can't wait to get this rom on a cart.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: You guys are great!!!

Thanks so much for not only this particular ROM, but for any and all ROMs shared on this site. As an old-time Tecmo fan, I'm continually amazed at the effort and allegiance you guys have to getting out better and better versions.

Of course, HUGE THANKS to cxrom for his "Holy Grail" discovery...the 32-team ROM...and for all of the work put into it. And thanks to everyone else involved on this 32-team ROM.

I'll get HOURS of entertainment out of this, and I greatly appreciate all of your time and effort.

cxrom,

Can we get a copy of the HEX addresses (locations) of all the important stuff, like playbooks, screen and team colors, and all that sort of stuff?

I'd do some work on the action sequence colors if I knew where to go and change them.

Can we get a copy of the HEX addresses (locations) of all the important stuff, like playbooks, screen and team colors, and all that sort of stuff?

I'd do some work on the action sequence colors if I knew where to go and change them.

team 1-28 are all in the same places as before. as for the nfc-west, i don't know exact addresses, the assembler resolves all labels for me. when i get home i'll search for 'em.

one of the afc-south teams is the old KC so watch out for that 3 palette thing. i think it was KC that had 3 palettes.

I just can't decide if I want to get this burned onto a cart immediately, or wait awhile to make there all the bugs are ironed out.

use sockets you can easily write it as many times as you want

use sockets you can easily write it as many times as you want

ok, this is another thing - what chip and burner package do I need to make this happen (link?)? I've used NESreproductions a couple times and it's getting expensive. I guarantee you I will buy a handful of chips and the burner once I get the info.

Again, thanks cxrom.

ok, this is another thing - what chip and burner package do I need to make this happen (link?)?

here's a thread about burners and another with just some general info. this one has some pictures. this is about a different cart type but the process is the same. you're gonna want a TKROM or compatible donor cart. hope that helps.

Just noticed sacks not being recorded for man controlled team.

Seems to be workn' for me.

Also for the Dolphins...The starting QB Should be John Beck (#9) The rookie standout from BYU.

And you have Jay Feeley (K) and Brandon Fields (P) with the same number. Brandon should wear jersey number 4.

Also, in the NFL Leaders section of the game, there seems to be a terrible sound every once in a while when moving in and out of the leaders.

Cx do you want to start a thread so guys can post any possible bugs they find?

here

Also, in the NFL Leaders section of the game, there seems to be a terrible sound every once in a while when moving in and out of the leaders.

i had to fix that same problem for the Team Data, Team Control, and Preseason screens. i guess ill have to apply a wider fix.