TSB 32-Team ROM (2007)

cxrom

• 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I've been around this site for too long. I saw this post, remembered that someone else has posted this exact post a while back, and immediately recognized it as SPAM (see the "Canada Drugs" in the signature). A failed attempt at cleverly thwarting us, itself thwarted by an addiction to this forum.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

This thread is the 1st hyper-link in my "New to TSB.org?" thread. It will also be containted in the 'Most Important Forum Links' thread that I'll be creating, and am currently drafting (thanks for the suggestion, Buck). You're right in that this ROM is basically the ROM at the base of everything now-a-days. I have also added it to the pinned resources thread.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I edited the main post because the 28 team rom with in game playbook was broken as had been mentioned years ago. I used the patch Tecmobo made years ago and posted a corrected rom. 

I never knew that!  what was broke about it?

oh, and thanks for fixing it.

Edited by buck

• 2 weeks later...

I edited the main post because the 28 team rom with in game playbook was broken as had been mentioned years ago. I used the patch Tecmobo made years ago and posted a corrected rom. 

Thank you so much.  I hate to say that I have been losing sleep about this, but it has bothered me that version didn't save.  Thank you so much for editing it.  I believe that everyone can agree that the original rom with only the playbook change is about as good as it gets. Thank you, thank you thank you! 

• 4 weeks later...

I recently tried to copy and paste Tecmonster's roster file onto a TSB2007 rom (with most defenses) that I'm editing.  All of the NFC West rosters are jumbled (names, skin, numbers and what not, the attributes went through).  What version am I supposed to download for this or is there a fix?  I'm using FCEUX.

Drummer sent me this a long time ago when I had the exact same problem with the NFC West, and it works:

open the rom up in translhextion (of course)
on the menu, Offset / Jump to... / x3C010 / Ok

on the menu, Selection / Select Block... / x4000F (Select up to and including offset:) / Ok
     on the menu, Selection / Copy / Ok
    click on the hex area so it unhighlights
     on the menu, Offset / Jump to... / x7C010 / Ok

on the menu, Selection / Paste / Overwrite and Paste Data how many times: 1 / Ok
     on the menu, File / Save or Save As...
    done

Thanks quince.  My only change to those ratings since I posted them was some minor RS,RP,and MS adjustments to the quarterbacks to slow them down a little bit, but I've been pretty happy overall with them.  I would definitely recommend using bruddog's dynamic com vs. com HP hack since my high-low spreads on HP are kind of tight though.