Turning Off Injuries during Season Mode

Vanisher

Umm, jstout. I think that your method didn't work.

They have injuries on Season Mode.

Can you give a better explanation of when and where it didn't work? I have a feeling he is meaning computer simulation play and not on the field injuries but how can I know with just that sentence.

The only thing of the on field injuries I wasn't sure about is if the player came out with x00 and the x00 check would make them injured or not.

bcs #$xx is like >= so after a cmp #00 would be like a "branch always" on other processors.

the best way to do it would probably be to find the variable that controls preseason vs season and just have season set it to the same value as preseason does.

bcs #$xx is like >= so after a cmp #00 would be like a "branch always" on other processors.

the best way to do it would probably be to find the variable that controls preseason vs season and just have season set it to the same value as preseason does.

Yeah, I didn't have a chance at the time to check that but it is (just x00 would be rare but could still happen):

A < Memory ---> C=0

A = Memory ---> C=1

A > Memory ---> C=1

I had the variable that adjusted to season but I think it was doing something screwy (can't remember now). Personally, I think the easiest method would to have the code just jump to the never injured routine every time.

Umm, jstout. I think that your method didn't work.

They have injuries on Season Mode.

Can you give a better explanation of when and where it didn't work? I have a feeling he is meaning computer simulation play and not on the field injuries but how can I know with just that sentence.

The only thing of the on field injuries I wasn't sure about is if the player came out with x00 and the x00 check would make them injured or not.

I think it didn't affect the changes on computer simulation play and "on the field" ingame play.

• 9 years later...

Are injuries during autoskip Season games expected with this hack?

I played a season with $60 $EA @ 0x25EBB. There were no injuries during games that I played, however injuries were occurring during cpu v cpu "autoskip" games.

I played one Season game with xC9 x00 instead and again no injuries, but autoskipped ahead and teams had injured players.

Edited by Tundrayeti311