Why does the CPU get better as the season goes on?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Speaking of....

I got so pissed tonight I punched my beds head bored. :wink: lmao...havent done that in a long while.

I was Detroit and was playing the Rams. Every pass they threw was caught and every run Gary ran my guys just couldn't catch up. When I ran Barry they would always catch up easily and if I had a wide open man and threw they would almost smoke the screen with speed to cover him from across the field. :wink: lol I remember this happening back in the day now.

its actually dumb and boring

Not really.....

I just started a season using New England, I played 1 half of week 1 and was already bored.

Do you play single player often?

i usually dont play 1 player often either..........but actually tried a season with a friend, he was dallas and i was the pats, so we didnt face each other. I used stephens as my rb, i think hes 25 ms, maybe 31...anywho ran into the raiders in the playoffs

and wouldnt ya know it bos in excellent, 88 ms :wink: No one on the pats D is even close to that, but really bo didnt do so much damage to me in the game as marcus allen did, and tim brown returning a punt for 100 yards no joke.

and another thing i remember not sure if the raiders dl were in good or excellent, since they are beasts already and the pats ol are well jv caliber from a 1 A school, but only shotgun passes were possible gainers for me as id snap and the front 3 would get thrown about 20 yards.