NFL TECMO BOWL 2007

drummer4god

Well here is my annual release. Thx to jstoudt for the graphics. Rosters are current as of today. I'll release final version week of regular season starting. I have gave this rom out to a few people on aim and have got nothing but good feedback. This rom has all the good hacks on it. This rom took me 3 months to finish. Also FB in 4th at depth chart at rb's. I have my own formula for making these ratings,but all the numbers are from the original. I used original rom ratings numbers,but i used my formula to give players number i thought they should have at each ms hp ms etc.... Hope you all enjoy this rom! THIS IS VERSION 1.1 to fix the panthers db's rp ratings that were wrong.

Lots of edits needed to the Titans....

Pacman Jones is still on the roster.

Peter Sirmon is still on the roster.

Erron Kinney is still on the roster.

Zach Piller is still on the roster.

Ahmard Hall is the Titans starting FB.

Chris Henry is wearing #29 now in Tennessee, he should replace Cedric Cobbs.

David Givens is probably going to not play for half the season if not more.

Jacob Bell should be where Zach Piller is and David Stewart should be the RT.

the extension file on it has a dbl .nes once unzipped rename it and drop one of the .nes extensions.

Bucs information

Bucs

Penyatta walker was cut

WR GallOway not Gallaway

Mlb Quarles retired

Roster

TE Anthony Becht is starting TE. Stevens is 3rd string but who knows come August as you said.

LT Luke Petitgout

RT Jeremy Trueblood

LBs

SLB Cato June

MLB Ruud

WLB Brooks

Your other LB listed should be DE Greg Spires as he had a decent season. Nece is going no where.

• 3 weeks later...

Great job. Love the rom so far.

let me also help with the Miami Dolphins.

The most current depth chart can be found here:

http://finheaven.com/team/miami-dolphin ... t-2007.php

Ted Ginn Jr. runs a 4.2 40yard dash, so might want to put him at least 75ms.

Also for the Bears, Devin Hester is the fastest player ever on Madden. He's the only players to recieve 100 for speed. Even Deion Sanders in his prime was a 98. Might want to take that into account when calculating his speed.

but, overall, I think its a great rom and you are well on your way.

keep up the good work. I can't wait to see the final results.

an unproven rookie in the nfl getting a 75 ms?

Whatta bunch of horseshit! Who gives a shit about madden ratings.

go away man!

Speed doesn't have anything to do with being an "unproven rookie"

He's top 5 as far as MAXIMUM SPEED. Thats all I'm saying. His catching and other skills are a little "unproven". But speed has been proven. If Tedd Ginn Jr runs a 4.2 40yard dash, then it is what it is. He has an unbelieveable 1st and 2nd gear. Go to YouTube.com and type in Ted Ginn Jr. and watch some of his returns and catches. You be the judge. You tell me what you think he is worth.

Well, I think if the #1 current football game thinks of Devin Hester as being the fastest in the NFL that has gotta say something. I have a feeling that they know a little bit more about player ratings than you do. As a rookie he returned 6 kicks back for touchdowns (record). Thats a pretty big deal for a rookie to break the all time record. I think that says something about his speed.

Well, I think if the #1 current football game thinks of Devin Hester as being the fastest in the NFL that has gotta say something. I have a feeling that they know a little bit more about player ratings than you do. As a rookie he returned 6 kicks back for touchdowns (record). Thats a pretty big deal for a rookie to break the all time record. I think that says something about his speed.

or possibly the blocking on the return team?

an unproven rookie in the nfl getting a 75 ms?

Whatta bunch of horseshit! Who gives a shit about madden ratings.

go away man!

I have a feeling that they know a little bit more about player ratings than you do.

Not really. They just have/hire random guys give the players attributes based on their opinions. They don't have any system set up. They're no different than us, except they get paid to do it. Devin Hester was likely not faster than Deion Sanders. But EA wasn't as money-hungry back then as they are now. They will do anything to milk an extra few thousand copies sold. If making Hester 100 in speed sells a few thousand more copies to Chicago fans / people that are curious, they'll do it.

or possibly the blocking on the return team?

Are you crazy? Devin Hester is the fastest person in the history of Earth! He ran the 40 in 4.51 seconds! That's 0.2 seconds faster than Charlie Frye ran it!