What system will Tecmo 2008 be for  

22 members have voted

1. 1. What system will Tecmo 2008 be for

• Wii
    • PS3
    • Nintendo DS
    • PS2
    • PSP

the only system i have had in the past 7 years is the NES. but if tecmo 08 is good i might have to buy a system. unlessssss people arent expecting it to be for PC.

You might have something there with it being PC. Maybe they would target this group for online play as well as others.

They could port it for a few systems too.

That is what I have been thinking too, that would be pretty messed up if they did.

i say wii just because i think they'll have it with all the funky controller moves and it doesn't have to look too great. I don't think it will be for a portable system, because then while technically you can play vs. a human opponent, it generally sucks. They surely know the strength of a Tecmo football game is player vs. player on console or pc, not handheld.

My dream would be it's a classic-playin' great lookin' full featured online capable greatest game ever for a console.

Keep this in mind.....

From Game Spot:

Tecmo showed Project Rygar with nothing but a few slides of concept art, but it gave even less information about its resurrection of Tecmo Bowl. The publisher confirmed that it was working on a brand new Tecmo Bowl game for 2008, but it wouldn't even name a platform for which the game would appear. A company representative would tell the assembled media only that the game was "not going to be on the platform that you're thinking of right now."

i actually was thinking this. just tweak the graphics a little and just go with all the advances the community has done etc. an underhanded plot to wipe us out and get us to buy the game :?:

I was thinking it was going to be a 32 team updated game that is not quite like the other ones maybe more of a SNES kind of game, and they found a loophole in EA's NFL contract that allows them to have PC games with NFL License.