Tecmo Bowl Available on Wii

snatches

http://www.nintendo.com/gamemini?gameid ... x1zZej5J09

I can't beleive I haven't already seen a post about this. My friend said he already got it but I haven't seen any images yet. He said that the rosters did not have any names but the teams were there. I'm guessing that's because they weren't NFL licensed for that stuff.

If anyone else has better access to a Wii I'd love to see some images!

you haven't been looking hard enough around here.

Nothing on the Front Page. No posts about it in the top 10 topics.

Apparently the results from the NYC tourney still continue to remain decidedly in effect, furthermore, more important than Tecmo Bowl on the Wii.

• 2 years later...
  • 6 months later...

the game was not created in a different form. this wii version is a perfect rendition of the original Tecmo Bowl game which, if i'm correct, was actually some college teams, no names on the characters. the later released version Tecmo Super Bowl had the nfl players and is what this portion of the forum is about 8)

The original NES Tecmo Bowl game was a 9 on 9 game feature cities but official NFL players. However, I do believe it plays the same as the Wii version

the game was not created in a different form. this wii version is a perfect rendition of the original Tecmo Bowl game which, if i'm correct, was actually some college teams, no names on the characters. the later released version Tecmo Super Bowl had the nfl players and is what this portion of the forum is about 8)

• 1 year later...