Highest Score with out NTD or DL Dive

danfritsch

Many people have gotten 100+. I think the highest ever is probably like 130-something. My personal best is... I can't remember exactly, but I know I did finally break 100 at least once. It was like 102 or something. I've gotten over 90 maybe half a dozen times, and over 80 at least once a season if I use a higher tier team.

nice, I'm not usually that good with the Dolphins for some reason. When going for a high score I use the 49ers, Raiders, or Oilers mostly.

I also just realized you said without lurching. I don't remember if I used the NT when I was trying to get 100. I'll have to do this again sometime without diving. The high scores I mentioned were also probably done while using NT, so nevermind.

I tried bears twice and only got 53-3 the first time.....but I used Horrible Harbaugh the whole time. Second game I used Tomzcak, and replaced TE with Mustard, and put Bailey in RB1....and changed the plays around.

once again....no lurch, no dive....I was mainly Singletary and Dent, Dent got two Interceptions too.

And I can't believe I got Tomzcak 100% completions! :cry: But he was in Good Condition during 3 of the quarters, so was Mustard and Morris ;)

bearVpats.jpg