Tecmo Superbowl I ... 2k7 - "SNES - vs - Genesis!"

RushyDaRabbit

- This is why I went off in my previous post.

- Slimgames does TSB III edits WITHOUT the attitude and/or 3rd person references. Rod Woodson recommends it.

nothing but roster updates. Anyone can do roster updates.

I'm not really in the loop anymore, but I still lurk around occasionally.. and seeing my name get dropped in, I thought I might as well comment here.

Our floppy eared friend takes way too much credit. RushyDaRabbit has done nothing but roster updates. Anyone can do roster updates. I'm the one responsible for the graphics. If anyone should be egotistical about releasing anything, it's me. Cracking the rom open, finding everything and updating the graphics was a lot more difficult than typing a bunch of names & numbers into one of the TSBManager programs.

That project on the other page is also based on my work - which is exactly what I originally intended my efforts to be - a base for future updates. Good job guys. I can't wait to see the finished roms.

"Our floppy eared friend takes way too much credit?"

If that isn't the biggest load of crap I have ever heard. Where is this hate coming from? If RushyDaRabbit was taking too much credit and not respecting the work that you've done with the graphics he wouldn't have sent you the 1st copy of the 2k7 edit. Surely you got that in your email already.

RushyDaRabbit also wouldn't have gave you shoutouts on his new board either if that were the case like he did here ....

http://primetimecity.com/ptg/YaBB.pl?num=1160460670

But since you are trying to belittle what RushyDaRabbit does you're about to be corrected as well.

RushyDaRabbit deserves all the credit he gets because every edit that you were a part of was MY PROJECT. I came up with the idea for both the 2005 Edit and for the Dream Teams edit.

After I got the idea to do the edits I went to you for graphics help.

I completely respect what you do or did with graphics but you saying that all I do is put names in the games using the TSB managers is complete bullshit.

You have the Dream Teams edit so you know it's more than just about plugging in names from a depth chart page online.

Where did I get all those names I put into the Dream Teams edits Raiderktulu? Did I just pull them out of my ass?? Hell NO!!! I did a shit load of research to figure out who should be placed in the game. I had to also find images of a lot of the players like offensive lineman to see what jersey number they wore.

After that I had to determine what their ratings would be. That was a lot of fucking work. Much more than what needs to be done for a 2k7 style update.

That's not to say that 2k7 updates also don't require a lot of work. Just ask the slimgames crew about that. They have encountered a few problems already with their rosters. I'm not dissing them but they started on their rosters while I was in the middle of my NBA Dream Teams edit and their still working on them and I not only completed the most unique NBA Dream Teams roster but I also did a tight 2k7 update right afterwards.

Saying that doing rosters is easy is a slap in the face to not only RushyDaRabbit but everyone else that updates rosters.

Rosters are not just simple jobs. Once you find an accurate depth chart page you still have do the ratings for the players. That takes knowledge of the game and thought. Just ask people that also do the same with rosters.

The rosters that RushyDaRabbit did with the 2k7 update required even more thought than usual as well because I was doing something that isn't done by anyone else. You can hate it if you want to but you can't say that its not original.

Also Raiderktulu. You try to act like RushyDaRabbit is a simpleton or something. Like hacking graphics or dealing with codes is too hard for me? You're wrong there to.

Just go to Prime Time Gaming to find out just how wrong you are. RushyDaRabbit does both coding and texture editing with WWF No Mercy. The only difference in what I do there is SNES to N64. I've just never looked into learning the certain tools that are used for graphic hacking in SNES. I guess from here on out I will be doing shit like that myself as well since people that have actually worked as a team with me in the past now feel the need to belittle what I do.

I'm very shocked by your comments man. They were definitely uncalled for. You my friend took the easy road by jumping on the bash RushyDaRabbit ban wagon instead of sticking with the guy that helped make your name important on this board.

Sure you did graphics in the edits but once again I will say .. that they were my projects!!! For that reason and that reason alone I deserve all the credit I get.

It's a damn shame that you chose the path you took!

- This is why I went off in my previous post.

- Slimgames does TSB III edits WITHOUT the attitude and/or 3rd person references. Rod Woodson recommends it.

nothing but roster updates. Anyone can do roster updates.

Here we go again Rod, huh?

RushyDaRabbit never showed attitude on this board until people started throwing around worlds like "horrible" to describe my work. That's the last thing someone wants to hear after they just finished two projects in a row for people to enjoy.

/ I had a huge headache for a week after completing those projects and maybe I wigged out after the horrible comments but still they shouldn't have been made in the first place. You don't have to like what someone does to show respect for what they do. /

Who else on this board or anywhere else can say that they did two completely different projects in a row like NBA Dream Teams NBA Live 96

and then TSB III 2k7? Actually three because the rosters had to also be slightly changed so they could fit in the TSB I versions.

The reason you went off is because you "thought" RushyDaRabbit was promoting his website here instead of adding to yours with his edits. Or as you said for taking down the links to the edits.

You stated that you overracted and we made peace but still you come back with comments like "you recommend" slimgames's edit? An edit that came off a project that RUSHYDARABBIT STARTED. Again trying to put us on two different sides of the road.

I don't understand you at all man. RushyDaRabbit has done nothing but contribute to your site with edit after edit and now you repay him by making fun of how he speaks and try to discredit his work?

I wonder your true reasons for doing this is.

How about you explain them?? Because right not it makes no sense to me.

Maybe you fear that the TSB III community will break away from your site and go elsewhere? Prime Time Gaming or Slimgames. That would surley be a good reason to try to play the two sites off against each other.

Just so you know dude. Not only does RushyDaRabbit give his blessing to Slimgames but he also offered to hold the release of his TSB III 2k7 edit until they released their's first. Just ask them if you don't believe him.

This is not a race or competition between us two. I would rather people download their edit than mine. They are doing something completely different from that I did with Raiderktulu. They just used the graphics to start off.

Their project is GROUND BREAKING in TSB III and I also recommend it. But at the same time I say that gamers that want something completely different should look at my edits.

That's the world RushyDaRabbit is living in.

"Love it or hate ... the truth starts here!" - (RushyDaRabbit)

After going back in time looing on the board. I stand corrected. Raiderktulu was already making the graphics for 2005. I then teamed up with him when he asked for roster help.

He had graphics without rosters and I had rosters without graphics.

That was a merger. Two projects coming together into one.

But Dream Teams Football was my baby from day one. I had the idea, set up the rosters, then asked him to help out with the graphics.

RushyDaRabbit also got the no in game faces rom pushed to the forefront after people started messing around with it.

Once the faces were taken out RushyDaRabbit was spear heading roster edits / updates.

Another original edit that RushyDaRabbit has done is NFL Throw Back 2k7. 2007 rosters with throw back uniforms. Of course artwork by Raiderktulu.

I suppose I came off a little bit too harsh... but, seriously.. you need to drop the ego down a little bit.

All this started because you blew up at someone calling your rosters horrible. In all seriousness - for anyone wanting a game with modern rosters that still plays like the original - your rosters *are* horrible.

Not to say you haven't put some effort into it - but they dont provide what a lot of people are looking for. Your edits play drastically different from the original game. Lots of people aren't neccessarily going to like that.

The whole referring to yourself in 3rd person thing is a little bit irritating though, and probably why I ended up calling you floppy eared. Sorry about that.

I suppose I came off a little bit too harsh... but, seriously.. you need to drop the ego down a little bit.

All this started because you blew up at someone calling your rosters horrible. In all seriousness - for anyone wanting a game with modern rosters that still plays like the original - your rosters *are* horrible.

Not to say you haven't put some effort into it - but they dont provide what a lot of people are looking for. Your edits play drastically different from the original game. Lots of people aren't neccessarily going to like that.

The whole referring to yourself in 3rd person thing is a little bit irritating though, and probably why I ended up calling you floppy eared. Sorry about that.

Ok it's out there now. If people want to play Tecmo Superbowl updates under the original ratings system they should steer clear of RushyDaRabbit's edits. And if they want to play a faster paced "GROUND BREAKING" style of play in TSB they should hit up Prime Time Gaming and check out the original edits made by RushyDaRabbit.

People can like whatever they want to like but RushyDaRabbit is still going to be offended by comments of "horrible" by people. That is a very childish comment to make. Someone doesn't like what another person does so they call it horrible. How ones feel about anothers work is an OPINION.

Saying horrible in the way people said it here is trying to make that opinion a FACT.

If only one person on the planet disagrees with the horrible opinion it can NEVER become a FACT. And there is definitely one person who disagrees.

Any way .. I'm done with explaining that.

Dude, you're not the first person that found how RushyDaRabbit speaks online irritating. RushyDaRabbit knows that a lot of people don't like it when others speak in "Third Person." But everything RushyDaRabbit does in life he does for a reason. In the third person case people just aren't clever enough to figure out what it's all about. That's not my problem.

Maybe one day someone will sit down and break it down and find the logic in it. Until then ....

SUFFER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

/ One more thing ... How about you do one complete roster edit and then check back in and tell everyone if just anyone can do it or how difficult it was? RushyDaRabbit guarantees that you will find that it's harder than you thought.

Suggestion ... Do one Roster Edit with the best year from every team. You can find rosters like that easily.

For someone that throws out "anyone can do rosters" I bet you won't step up to the challenge. But if you don't you'll have to admit you were wrong. /

I have no desire to do any roster editing... but if I did, all I'd need to do is figure out a conversion from Madden ratings to Tecmo ratings. I have a complete set of historic rosters for the PS2 version of Madden 2004 at my disposal. In my case it really would be nothing but typing in names & numbers. Being a virtual packrat has advantages.

Thanks to the wonderful folks at Emuware (and that's not sarcasm.. those guys rock), anyone CAN do rosters. Whether or not they're completely accurate is one thing, but that doesn't mean it's really an insanely hard task. Once you get names & numbers, which at least for current teams is pretty easy, the only real issue is accuracy of ratings - and you can argue over those forever, as people are always going to feel that certain players are better or worse than their stats/ratings indicate.

I'd say that the guys behind the NES TSB historic roms did a lot more work to get their rosters than you had to do for your Dream Teams rom. Finding accurate info on the entire league for 1973 is a lot harder than getting names & numbers for the greatest players of all time. Especially with your ratings being so high for every player. Your biggest issues came down to deciding if T.O. goes to San Fran or Philly, or if the 49ers start Young or Montana, and maybe finding jersey numbers for offensive linemen.

It shouldn't be a competition here since everything helps enhance the community... but if you're going to make it one, you've already lost.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a mall filled with zombies that I need to deal with.

Solely the attitude. I have enough TSB NES prima donna rom creators on this board and now I have a TSB III prima donna. You're coming off like the Terrell Owens of rom making: your ego and grandstanding is overshadowing your talent.

Why do I keep recommending slimgames? Simply because they make TSB III edits AND don't cause a stink about it. I'm trying to illistrate the point that I prefer the website that DOESN'T hassle me nor make me sign up to download a rom. I'd recommend any site that makes TSB III edits and doesn't hassle you BECAUSE my site isn't as good as it should be when it comes to getting current TSB III edits.

Why did I highlight the quote about just editting a game? It IS just editting a game. There are quite a few out there. I made one a month ago that's been downloaded over 3000 times. "So what?", you might ask. Exactly my point...."so what?"

Release or do not release your roms.

Make roms or do not make roms.

Just do us all a favor and try to get over yourself.

Solely the attitude. I have enough TSB NES prima donna rom creators on this board and now I have a TSB III prima donna. You're coming off like the Terrell Owens of rom making: your ego and grandstanding is overshadowing your talent.

Why do I keep recommending slimgames? Simply because they make TSB III edits AND don't cause a stink about it. I'm trying to illistrate the point that I prefer the website that DOESN'T hassle me nor make me sign up to download a rom. I'd recommend any site that makes TSB III edits and doesn't hassle you BECAUSE my site isn't as good as it should be when it comes to getting current TSB III edits.

Why did I highlight the quote about just editting a game? It IS just editting a game. There are quite a few out there. I made one a month ago that's been downloaded over 3000 times. "So what?", you might ask. Exactly my point...."so what?"

Release or do not release your roms.

Make roms or do not make roms.

Just do us all a favor and try to get over yourself.

What you and others call "an attitude" RushyDaRabbit calls a guy singled out for doing something different defending his work.

RushyDaRabbit doesn't care if the world hates what he does he will still defend it because he believes in it.

RushyDaRabbit is not a sheep that just follows the flock. He's a trend setter. A pioneer. Because of that people will always point fingers and laugh at him. RushyDaRabbit understands this.

What you and others don't understand about this Rabbit is that he will not back down from a Site owner or a complete site of people that gang up on him. Instead RushyDaRabbit will stay in the fight and take everyone on. Of course in cyber space that will just lead to getting banned from a site. But ... been there/done that.

It means nothing!!

Now you "Rod Woodson" are a strange one indeed. You have a website for Tecmo Superbowl and you have never completely done a roster update, you have never made a manager, you have never done a graphic update, and you have never brought something new to gaming with TSB.

What does that make you exactly?

Just a guy that builds his site on other people's work. You say that you just finished a rom edit that 3000 people downloaded. Look at you stroking your johnson out in public like you actually did something. It's really funny the choice of words you use.

"I made one a month ago!"

And

You say that RushyDaRabbit is the one with the ego problem? Ha-ha!! As far as RushyDaRabbit can see you didn't make any updates at all. You "PRODUCED" one!!! What the hell does that mean? Sounds like it just goes back to you living off of others work.

"I PRODUCED a TSB Update with a team of 15 people." However many it was.

Dude, how about keeping it real and mentioning your team. Or saying I was part of making a project?? The fact that you used the word I says all that needs to be said about you. You're the one with the ego problem.

It's funny how you still keep throwing out Slimgames like we are in competition. I guess you just don't realize how stupid it sounds. They know we are not in competition and RushyDaRabbit knows it. There website and current projects were inspired by Raiderktulu, RushyDaRabbit, and others that focused on TSB III.

In that sense we are and will forever be connected. So save your comparisons of their project -vs- mine ... or their website -vs- mine. RushyDaRabbit is a part of their community and they are also a part of mine.

And

Together we are both the real deal of TSB III emulation. Along with others like Raiderktulu.

You can have your little blurry NES games. People like RushyDaRabbit have out grown that game and only want football games that are realistic.

I'm sure you'll also see that reflected in the slimgames release and if anyone tries to throw around words like horrible on their work you better believe that RushyDaRabbit will be just as quick to defend them as he defends himself.

TSB III 4 Life!!!!!!!!!!

"In my world TSB NES gamers opinions don't matter!" - (RushyDaRabbit)

Before you leave yet another intolerably lengthy and megalomaniac post, please realize that practically no one cares about any of these squabbles. I haven't even been able to download your precious rom to tell you what I think about it because you're so engaged in some sort of lame ass flame war with one guy that turned into like 5 more when I decided that it was some sort of huge deal that a rom wasn't going to be available. Why are you arguing about how great your unavailable rom is? What is the point to arguing with you when all you do is take whatever words you want from anything I post and twist them for your own device? Why male models?

Either way, all of this has made you infinitely more popular and "controversial" than you have been in the past which has to be like heaven for someone who refers to themselves in the third person. And as much as you'd like to become a Tecmo Super Martyr by constantly wondering when you'll be banned you'll have to do worse than opposing opinions because you're allowed to have them here.

So, for kicks and giggles, lets throw some more fuel on your self-indulgence fire as it's quite honestly not going to stop anyway! I'm going to have a TSB III 2006-07 edit contest featuring the RUSHYDARABBIT rom!!!!!

First, could someone upload this thing or e-mail this thing to [email protected] considering I don't want to figure out how many posts it takes to get to a orange belt. (If you're real good at googling you might be able to figure out what it means to have an orange belt)

Then I'll take what i think is the best re-edit and it shall appear on the front page.

That's right folks. Pioneers never had anything on Rushy, heck we've had people re-invent science, finding an atom, discovering a computer. Even the Pioneers of this country fought starvation, Indians, wild animals, crossed huge rivers in leaky canoes. Those however are no match for RushyDaRabid's Pionnering of a video game. Sure people can say "I discovered Seattle, The Atom, Gravity." But those are no match for an edit of a video game first produced over 10 years ago. My hats off to you Rushy, screw Lewis and Clark, Newton and Einstein, you're my pioneer and hero.

Before you leave yet another intolerably lengthy and megalomaniac post, please realize that practically no one cares about any of these squabbles. I haven't even been able to download your precious rom to tell you what I think about it because you're so engaged in some sort of lame ass flame war with one guy that turned into like 5 more when I decided that it was some sort of huge deal that a rom wasn't going to be available. Why are you arguing about how great your unavailable rom is? What is the point to arguing with you when all you do is take whatever words you want from anything I post and twist them for your own device? Why male models?

Either way, all of this has made you infinitely more popular and "controversial" than you have been in the past which has to be like heaven for someone who refers to themselves in the third person. And as much as you'd like to become a Tecmo Super Martyr by constantly wondering when you'll be banned you'll have to do worse than opposing opinions because you're allowed to have them here.

So, for kicks and giggles, lets throw some more fuel on your self-indulgence fire as it's quite honestly not going to stop anyway! I'm going to have a TSB III 2006-07 edit contest featuring the RUSHYDARABBIT rom!!!!!

First, could someone upload this thing or e-mail this thing to [email protected] considering I don't want to figure out how many posts it takes to get to a orange belt. (If you're real good at googling you might be able to figure out what it means to have an orange belt)

Then I'll take what i think is the best re-edit and it shall appear on the front page.

:x

This is the biggest joke in the history of sports emulation. "Upload RushyDaRabbit rom" so we can have a contest? LMAO!!

Everyone in the competition will just piggy back off of RushyDaRabbit's work, change the ratings, then re-release it as their own.

Who are you kidding here?

Are you so desparate to have an updated roster that you come up with such a lame idea just to get someone to upload RushyDaRabbit's rom?

Anyway .. there is only two people that could have uploaded RushyDaRabbits rom anyway.

Raiderktulu and eternalnewbie. RushyDaRabbit sent the rom to Raiderktulu and eternalnewbie obtained the required belt to access the download section.

Once again RushyDaRabbit will say again ... "nothing that RushyDaRabbit does with edits is about competition!"

Not a competition with Slimgames or anyone else.

If RushyDaRabbit hadn't promised to wait to release his TSB III 2k7 edit until Slimgames came out with their edit the update would have already been here for TSB III fans.

Ease up on the competition angle.

It only pulls apart this community. Plus ... no one really wants to take on RushyDaRabbit anyway!!

TSB III 2k7 is already out there. It's too late for a competition. A competition would require releases being made at the same time to insure no one stole from someone else.

HA-HA ... this is hilarious!!!!!!

This is also hilarious to me, but the hilarious part is how conceited and self-important you find yourself. This isn't a competition Off point, if it was a competition it wouldn't be one because quite honestly a rom that means I have to reset it everytime a punt returner is tackled before he can catch the ball means that a rom has problems.

Actually, it wasn't RaiderT nor EternalN who supplied me with the roms. Perhaps 3 or even 4 people have downloaded this!!!! Maybe for complete control you should ban everyone but yourself from downloading any roms from your site ever again. That'll learn us!!!!

So yes, this ridiculous contest shall serve two fold purposes

1. To further illistrate how ridiculous you are which you can't or won't understand or care about

2. To generate a little interest in TSB I and III

This is also hilarious to me, but the hilarious part is how conceited and self-important you find yourself. This isn't a competition Off point, if it was a competition it wouldn't be one because quite honestly a rom that means I have to reset it everytime a punt returner is tackled before he can catch the ball means that a rom has problems.

Actually, it wasn't RaiderT nor EternalN who supplied me with the roms. Perhaps 3 or even 4 people have downloaded this!!!! Maybe for complete control you should ban everyone but yourself from downloading any roms from your site ever again. That'll learn us!!!!

So yes, this ridiculous contest shall serve two fold purposes

1. To further illistrate how ridiculous you are which you can't or won't understand or care about

2. To generate a little interest in TSB I and III

What you and other people FAIL to realize is that the edit was not set up for TSB I. HA-HA!! It was set up for TSB III and switched around and carried over to TSB I SNES / GEN.

Yeah.. RushyDaRabbit knows about how fighting breaks out on punt returns. HA-HA ... MARVELOUS!!

RushyDaRabbit knows that you saw his post in the download section "Rod Woodson." Don't try to ignore it.

Either take down RushyDaRabbit's edits or ask permission to put them there.

It's really funny how after all the criticism you and others are still downloading the edits and playing them now.

So much for RushyDaRabbit not being important.

You need to just stop the nonsense and thank RushyDaRabbit for adding the most up to date edit of TSB to your site. (not by choice)

Because of RushyDaRabbit's edit people can now play an updated TSB game with players having the proper name spelling, race, and jersey numbers.

If they don't like the ratings they can easily change them to their liking. That's no work at all.

Surely people are already doing that.

RIGHT?

I feel like I should clear up some things since the name of my editing group was bounced around.

After seeing his outburst on this thing, I have no desire to ever help him again. He liked to put his site and my site in the same grouping, but that is not how I see it. My site is to help people with editing and to do some editing, my forum is for planning to make the roms, it is not in competition with this forum because my releases will be here. I didn't want to use this forum to make the roms because I didn't want to clutter this place with all the stuff that we do and communicate about.

I think it is an embarrassment how he gave editing TSB 3 a black eye.

RaiderTKulu did all the graphical work for the rom we are creating for TSB 3 (called TSB 41), which is what we used, he was very gracious and excited to give it to us. Johnz1 is putting together all the rosters, and I found information from cuppettcj and amrush with sim editing and formation and free agency.

And...

To save time with the competition for those of you who will participate I will offer anyone who wants the graphically edited version of mine (modified from RaiderTKulu), all the graphics are totally updated. Johnz1 and I talked about giving a blank shell of the graphics anyway.

Just email me and I will get the (2) to you.