Worst Team (revived)

Stadawim

(If my "reading comprehension skills" are working right now), Marino13 brought up Seattle 3 posts above (March, 2003).

I'm surprised that no one ever brought up the Seahawks

I really don't use them or play against them all that much, but seattle by far is the worst team in the game.

(If my "reading comprehension skills" are working right now), Marino13 brought up Seattle 3 posts above (March, 2003).

I'm surprised that no one ever brought up the Seahawks

I really don't use them or play against them all that much, but seattle by far is the worst team in the game.

i read every post in both threads except of the last three

• 2 weeks later...

Seattle is horrible. Plaything is absolutely killing me with the Raiders this year (last season he went 7-9, this year is he is going to the playoffs, no thanks to my useless A button) and stupid Bo Jackson, and the Seahawks are just awful. I lost the Jets game, went up 2-0 in the fourth quarter, with one BS pass in the final minute to set up the field goal. They have just enough defense to keep most games close, but IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO RUN with that team!!! I catch Plaything on a pass call and his guys run me down for 4 yards' gain. Literally my offense is when Dave Krieg goes on fire (and this happens a surprising amount of the time) and starts hitting huge bombs all over the place. Surprisingly I was tied with the Raiders midway through the third quarter of that game, but damn Jackso, Fing kills me all the time this year and never fumbles because the Japanese game designers gave him 75 BC (which stands for BS Control). Time to Tonya Harding that MFer!!! And don't get me started on Eddie Anderson, 3 picks in one game, EXCELLENT the whole year

Winning the Super Bowl with the Patriots was unbelievable, but I gotta tell ya, having played seasons against a MAN with all these teams, the Patriots are head and shoulders above the bloody Seahawks and Colts. Plaything's playcalling is killing me and I have never felt so helpless in my life as when he routs me 40something to 0 when I have the Chargers, then he absolutely crushes my soul by stealing games away (like the first Denver game) with one or two plays because the Seahawks' defense gives up one big play and I have to coax Brian Blades into making a catch. Dave Krieg needs to be in EXCELLENT the entire year (or BAD since phantom health) for me to be able to get the wild card, and I probably have to beat the Raiders in the second game. It is already almost out of reach, stupid Jackso, stupid Elway, stupid Ken O'Brien, stupid stupid stupid

Karma...and the AFC West is the wrong division to be a bad team in :)