Fairfield, OH - 07/28/18 - 2018 Midwest Tecmo Super Bowl Tournament (11th Annual)

vogtcd11

49 minutes ago, Super Duper said:

@vogtcd11, We beat @RetroNathan and @bigmv54 twice! First, you had the big second half comeback, then I dominated the first half on Nate and you closed it out. Our 1v1 game was awesome though, 19-17.

Wait. We were the 2v2 after party Tecmo champs? Ahh crap. Lol. #BlackedOutDrunk

2 hours ago, vogtcd11 said:

Wait. We were the 2v2 after party Tecmo champs? Ahh crap. Lol. #BlackedOutDrunk

D9A8032B-DFD0-4E57-88D6-3C7E8ED9E802.thumb.jpeg.a89e33953ef706d697b7cce5cd182895.jpeg

Was that before or after your “don’t tell my wife” Stone Cold impression in the living room?? ? 

Stellar. 

Also, Matty and I were 2v2 champs, without a doubt. We had like a dozen wins...then showed mercy to others. Or something like that. 

Edited by RetroNathan

14 minutes ago, RetroNathan said:

D9A8032B-DFD0-4E57-88D6-3C7E8ED9E802.thumb.jpeg.a89e33953ef706d697b7cce5cd182895.jpeg

Was that before or after your “don’t tell my wife” Stone Cold impression in the living room?? ? 

Stellar. 

Also, Matty and I were 2v2 champs, without a doubt. Wte had like a donzen wins...then showed mercy to others. Or something like that. 

Yeah. I forgot about that ... ?

2 hours ago, vogtcd11 said:

El oh el. #Truth 

For the record, it was two Bastille covers, two Quietdrive covers, and whatever else came up. It was the wi-fi that was having issues keeping up with the awesome music selection Chris and I were putting on. Maybe 30 min, I’ll give you that. 

Edited by RetroNathan

I had a great time at MWTecmo.  Chris, his brothers, and the rest of the family throw an incredible tournament.  Thanks to you guys for putting it on.  The talent pool was incredibly deep.  Every Tecmo game I played was against top notch opponents.  Thanks to Derek for his efforts with the quality live stream and cutting up all the games so fast.   I've been enjoying watching the games I missed out on.  Also, thanks to Mort for driving the whole time on the trip and hooking it up with a TV and NES in the conversion van! No lag detected!  I'll be recapping the weekend on the youtube channel soon.

Also, where can I find the pre-game show that Chris and Derek put together?

• Knobbe unpinned this topic