Jump to content
kamphuna8

Tacoma, WA - 07/28/18 - Cascadia Effin' Tecmo Season 2

Recommended Posts

@manYo720.....the best Tailback, wide receiver, slotback, tight end, kick returner, punt returner, or any other position you wanna make up belongs to Johnny Johnson.......you can tickle Bo's balls and tell yo self a million times he's the best offensive weapon in the game, but when you sleep at night, your nightmares will tell you the truth.......Manyo, you and everybody else will have to deal with the fact that Johnny Johnson behind one of the best offensive lines in the game is gonna absolutely demolish and devour every defense in front of him........you betta ask @buck if ya don't believe me.......and you can believe DAT.

 

                                                               Sincerely,

                                                                                 ~T.B.K.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, ~Tailback King~ said:

@manYo720.....the best Tailback, wide receiver, slotback, tight end, kick returner, punt returner, or any other position you wanna make up belongs to Johnny Johnson.......you can tickle Bo's balls and tell yo self a million times he's the best offensive weapon in the game, but when you sleep at night, your nightmares will tell you the truth.......Manyo, you and everybody else will have to deal with the fact that Johnny Johnson behind one of the best offensive lines in the game is gonna absolutely demolish and devour every defense in front of him........you betta ask @buck if ya don't believe me.......and you can believe DAT.

 

                                                               Sincerely,

                                                                                 ~T.B.K.

Yeah Johnny Johnson certainly had the physical capabilities to be an all time great too bad he lacked the passion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Coconuts said:

I can't believe we're still on this fantasy of Johnny being good.. 

Johnny (in @~Tailback King~ 's hands is gonna get the best chance he's ever gotten to prove the doubters wrong in just less than three months. TBK had one of the better drafts (imho) of our league, getting Johnny some much needed improvements around him. He'll have the HOGS (WAS OL) roadgrading the way and he's got all the MIA WRs and TEs to bolster the passing game. He did get kinda stuck with Aikman, my beloved HSTL LVP rep, as he couldn't afford the QB he was targeting or didn't know he was already taken (Kenny O and more expensive options). Rudy also will have his beloved LONNIE YOUNG as well as Jacob Green and his SEA DL bros and Mike Johnson and his high INT CLE LB bros. Add in to all that the favor of the tecmo gods as we WILL be having conditions and injuries carry over for this LIVE season. The merging has been working great on trial runs. This is gonna be a special event, hopefully spawning more of these types of LIVE seasons that can be knocked out in a day or two without having to wait for just one game at a time. 

 

WILL JOHNNY's HIDDEN STATS REVEAL THEMSELVES THIS SEASON? WILL THE HIDDEN STATS BE REVEALED IN A RUN OF GAMES IN EggCELLENT? 

 

You'll have to tune in July 28th to watch it unfold live!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not a bad team. Little light on the backers, but eh, that's what Lonnie and Green are for. Real question is: can he master the 50/44 passer?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, kamphuna8 said:

Johnny (in @~Tailback King~ 's hands is gonna get the best chance he's ever gotten to prove the doubters wrong in just less than three months. TBK had one of the better drafts (imho) of our league, getting Johnny some much needed improvements around him. He'll have the HOGS (WAS OL) roadgrading the way and he's got all the MIA WRs and TEs to bolster the passing game. He did get kinda stuck with Aikman, my beloved HSTL LVP rep, as he couldn't afford the QB he was targeting or didn't know he was already taken (Kenny O and more expensive options). Rudy also will have his beloved LONNIE YOUNG as well as Jacob Green and his SEA DL bros and Mike Johnson and his high INT CLE LB bros. Add in to all that the favor of the tecmo gods as we WILL be having conditions and injuries carry over for this LIVE season. The merging has been working great on trial runs. This is gonna be a special event, hopefully spawning more of these types of LIVE seasons that can be knocked out in a day or two without having to wait for just one game at a time. 

 

WILL JOHNNY's HIDDEN STATS REVEAL THEMSELVES THIS SEASON? WILL THE HIDDEN STATS BE REVEALED IN A RUN OF GAMES IN EggCELLENT? 

 

You'll have to tune in July 28th to watch it unfold live!

The thing is though Johnny Johnson creates an atmosphere of losing. 

1990 Cardinals 5-11

1991 Cardinals 4-12

1992 Cardinals 4-12

1993 Jets 8-8 

1994 Jets 6-10

Then San Francisco wanted to sign him but didn't because Johnny Johnson has no passion

1995 49ers 11-5 (Made Playoffs a thing that no team that Johnny Johnson has played on has done)

Then they did sign him in 96 but he faked a back injury so he didn't have to play

1996 49ers 12-4 (Made Playoffs a thing that no team that Johnny Johnson has played on has done)

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, hankthetank said:

The thing is though Johnny Johnson creates an atmosphere of losing. 

1990 Cardinals 5-11

1991 Cardinals 4-12

1992 Cardinals 4-12

1993 Jets 8-8 

1994 Jets 6-10

Then San Francisco wanted to sign him but didn't because Johnny Johnson has no passion

1995 49ers 11-5 (Made Playoffs a thing that no team that Johnny Johnson has played on has done)

Then they did sign him in 96 but he faked a back injury so he didn't have to play

1996 49ers 12-4 (Made Playoffs a thing that no team that Johnny Johnson has played on has done)

 

 

This is comedy gold. However, you can't blame JJ for the ineptitude of the early 90s Cardinals or Jets. Joe Bugel and Rich Kotite? Yeah, enough said there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hankthetank said:

The thing is though Johnny Johnson creates an atmosphere of losing. 

1990 Cardinals 5-11

1991 Cardinals 4-12

1992 Cardinals 4-12

1993 Jets 8-8 

1994 Jets 6-10

Then San Francisco wanted to sign him but didn't because Johnny Johnson has no passion

1995 49ers 11-5 (Made Playoffs a thing that no team that Johnny Johnson has played on has done)

Then they did sign him in 96 but he faked a back injury so he didn't have to play

1996 49ers 12-4 (Made Playoffs a thing that no team that Johnny Johnson has played on has done)

 

 

@~Tailback King~ is gonna have a chance to write JJs PNW history getting him into the playoffs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Coconuts said:

Not a bad team. Little light on the backers, but eh, that's what Lonnie and Green are for. Real question is: can he master the 50/44 passer?

We drafted with a hard salary cap. He's got one of the best squads if you ask me, especially for his style. Aikman is gonna make or BrAik him, which we all know how LVP do. Some guys went for the eatshitorenga route like @fairfensheeding with Chrissy Evert to Rams WRs and @SirTed with 49ers Qbs to MIN WRs,  and @XtraLargent with Kenny O slanging to the 49ers WRs and TEs. Then there's @madmanyo360   he got Bo and Marcus, and Dick Dick the Oiler...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Coconuts said:

This is comedy gold. However, you can't blame JJ for the ineptitude of the early 90s Cardinals or Jets. Joe Bugel and Rich Kotite? Yeah, enough said there.

 

48 minutes ago, Coconuts said:

This is comedy gold. However, you can't blame JJ for the ineptitude of the early 90s Cardinals or Jets. Joe Bugel and Rich Kotite? Yeah, enough said there.

Rich Cottie was part of the Eagles coaching staff for all of JJ's career.  By the time the 94 Season had ended the Jets had such a losing atmosphere that they decided that instead of Pete Caroll as head coach they wanted to take the guy who had a 7-2 Eagles team and failed to make the playoffs and also benched QB Eagles for Bubby Brister.  That's the kind of effect Johnny Johnson has.  Also i should mention that Pete Caroll was so damaged by Johnny Johnson that he rarely trusts a running back when it comes to a big time play why do you think that the Seahawks passed the ball against the Patriots on 4th and 1 in the superbowl.  That's the kind of damage Johnny Johnson caused. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kamphuna8 said:

We drafted with a hard salary cap. He's got one of the best squads if you ask me, especially for his style. Aikman is gonna make or BrAik him, which we all know how LVP do. Some guys went for the eatshitorenga route like @fairfensheeding with Chrissy Evert to Rams WRs and @SirTed with 49ers Qbs to MIN WRs,  and @XtraLargent with Kenny O slanging to the 49ers WRs and TEs. Then there's @madmanyo360   he got Bo and Marcus, and Dick Dick the Oiler...

Hmm. Interesting

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/1/2018 at 6:03 PM, hankthetank said:

 

Rich Cottie was part of the Eagles coaching staff for all of JJ's career.  By the time the 94 Season had ended the Jets had such a losing atmosphere that they decided that instead of Pete Caroll as head coach they wanted to take the guy who had a 7-2 Eagles team and failed to make the playoffs and also benched QB Eagles for Bubby Brister.  That's the kind of effect Johnny Johnson has.  Also i should mention that Pete Caroll was so damaged by Johnny Johnson that he rarely trusts a running back when it comes to a big time play why do you think that the Seahawks passed the ball against the Patriots on 4th and 1 in the superbowl.  That's the kind of damage Johnny Johnson caused. 

 

Johnny wanted 2.5 mil and the Winers would only give him 1.5 and he was like fucc u.  And yes, Johnny causes damage of EVERY KIND!!!  His coaches see this unreal dynamic offensive talent and don't know what the fucc ta do with it.  That goes for one chromosome off from being retarded Coach Bugel, Kotite, Just pass Pete, or that old fucc from San Jose State Claude Gilbert who kicked him of the team in '89........and that was one year after he had just come in 2nd in the nation in ALL PURPOSE YARDS.  the ONLY player on the planet who was better that year in college football was Barry...and we all know how good of an '88 campaign he had.  So yes,...Johnny causes damage in every way, to the coaches who don't know how to use em', to the teams that don't wanna pay em', to the defenses that had to tackle um', and to the unlucky Tecmobowl Tourney opponents who have to stop um'......and when it comes to being the most physically talented, menacing, and most dominating player on the field, Johnny's gonna do what he always does, and get his!!!.....even if he was never surrounded by a stellar supporting cast or a coach who knew what the fucc they were doing..........................................................................

 

.......................................................I sometimes think about what coulda or woulda happened if Johnny Johnson and Emmitt Smith in some Rick and Morty typa alternate universe had their professional roles switched........You think Emmitt woulda been as good on the Cardinals his rookie year and had 900+ yards in 9 games and made a Probowl???  I just don't see it.................Now, put Johnson on that Cowboys team in 1990, with that offensive line???........Yeah, that's my point.  It's not even a comparison.

Edited by ~Tailback King~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ~Tailback King~ said:

 

Johnny wanted 2.5 mil and the Winers would only give him 1.5 and he was like fucc u.  And yes, Johnny causes damage of EVERY KIND!!!  His coaches see this unreal dynamic offensive talent and don't know what the fucc ta do with it.  That goes for one chromosome off from being retarded Coach Bugel, Kotite, Just pass Pete, or that old fucc from San Jose State Claude Gilbert who kicked him of the team in '89........and that was one year after he had just come in 2nd in the nation in ALL PURPOSE YARDS.  the ONLY player on the planet who was better that year in college football was Barry...and we all know how good of an '88 campaign he had.  So yes,...Johnny causes damage in every way, to the coaches who don't know how to use em', to the teams that don't wanna pay em', to the defenses that had to tackle um', and to the unlucky Tecmobowl Tourney opponents who have to stop um'......and when it comes to being the most physically talented, menacing, and most dominating player on the field, Johnny's gonna do what he always does, and get his!!!.....even if he was never surrounded by a stellar supporting cast or a coach who knew what the fucc they were doing..........................................................................

 

.......................................................I sometimes think about what coulda or woulda happened if Johnny Johnson and Emmitt Smith in some Rick and Morty typa alternate universe had their professional roles switched........You think Emmitt woulda been as good on the Cardinals his rookie year and had 900+ yards in 9 games and made a Probowl???  I just don't see it.................Now, put Johnson on that Cowboys team in 1990, with that offensive line???........Yeah, that's my point.  It's not even a comparison.

Joe Bugel had his best year of coaching the year after they got ride of Johnny Johnson going 7-9 and won 4 of the last 5 games as the team was rubbing off the stain that Johnny Johnson had left on the team Bugel was fired as his team was about to become a real playoff contender.  In 1993 the Jets were 8-5 looking good to make that playoffs then Johnny Johnson realizing that had a chance to make the playoffs and he would have to play extra games he realized he was playing good teams and made sure to not make any great plays baring a wide open TD catch he would have looked stupid dropping in the 1st Quarter against the Bills.  They then missed out on the playoffs.  Learning his lesson from cutting it close the previous year Johnson made sure the his 6-5 team would miss the playoffs and tanked the next 4 games Rushing for 27 yards on 13 carries despite having a 17 yard run so his other 12 carries got him 10 yards in a game against eventually AFC East Winner Miami Dolphins that would have put the AFC East in a 3-way tie for first with the Dolphins, Bills, and Jets at 7-5 This was a 28-24 game so his play made a big difference.  He then made sure the Patriots got into the race by losing a game to them the next week making the Patriots 8-6.  Johnson ran for 32 yards on 12 carries catching 1 of 3 passes throw to him.  The team finished 6-10 and Pete Carroll was fired.  It wasn't the fake spike play that killed the 90's Jets it was Johnny Johnson. 

 

As far as Johnny Johnson being drafted in the first round well you can forget about the guy doing a standard signing.  He would probably bet overpaid and come in a few weeks into the season and get cut the next year as he wouldn't live up to his contract.  The cowboys would become highly regarded as a top tier passing team under Troy Aikman, Michael Irvin, and Jay Novacek they may even win a superbowl.  Meanwhile the cardinals would become a respectable .500 team and continue to get better and better making a few trips to the playoffs similar to that of the Lions.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, hankthetank said:

Joe Bugel had his best year of coaching the year after they got ride of Johnny Johnson going 7-9 and won 4 of the last 5 games as the team was rubbing off the stain that Johnny Johnson had left on the team Bugel was fired as his team was about to become a real playoff contender.  In 1993 the Jets were 8-5 looking good to make that playoffs then Johnny Johnson realizing that had a chance to make the playoffs and he would have to play extra games he realized he was playing good teams and made sure to not make any great plays baring a wide open TD catch he would have looked stupid dropping in the 1st Quarter against the Bills.  They then missed out on the playoffs.  Learning his lesson from cutting it close the previous year Johnson made sure the his 6-5 team would miss the playoffs and tanked the next 4 games Rushing for 27 yards on 13 carries despite having a 17 yard run so his other 12 carries got him 10 yards in a game against eventually AFC East Winner Miami Dolphins that would have put the AFC East in a 3-way tie for first with the Dolphins, Bills, and Jets at 7-5 This was a 28-24 game so his play made a big difference.  He then made sure the Patriots got into the race by losing a game to them the next week making the Patriots 8-6.  Johnson ran for 32 yards on 12 carries catching 1 of 3 passes throw to him.  The team finished 6-10 and Pete Carroll was fired.  It wasn't the fake spike play that killed the 90's Jets it was Johnny Johnson. 

 

As far as Johnny Johnson being drafted in the first round well you can forget about the guy doing a standard signing.  He would probably bet overpaid and come in a few weeks into the season and get cut the next year as he wouldn't live up to his contract.  The cowboys would become highly regarded as a top tier passing team under Troy Aikman, Michael Irvin, and Jay Novacek they may even win a superbowl.  Meanwhile the cardinals would become a respectable .500 team and continue to get better and better making a few trips to the playoffs similar to that of the Lions.  

 

#fakenews 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, hankthetank said:

What part do you want sources for?

 

The thing you don't seem to realize is the Cards and the Jets "WITHOUT" Johnny Johnson wouldn't have won a fucc!n' game!!!  Boomer??? Really???  Without Johnson back there as a decoy, that Jets offense would have got smashed (I don't even have to mention Rosenbach & the Cards).....no one's gonna take Thomas or Baxter seriously as a real threat.  The real problem with the Jets is they shoulda' fed Johnny even more than they did!!!  When you have a Dickerson-esqe typa player, you don't fucc around and try to be cute...you play smashmouth...the "reason" the Jets hit the skids & tanked in 93' is because Pete Carrol got too cocky and started slowly changing the offense into an ariel attack which got J.J. a bunch of yards receiving, but didn't translate to wins...Pete didn't learn his lesson as de-ja-vu struck years later and lost him a Superbowl.  Johnny Johnson had a lack of passion you say???  How would you feel if every team you played for put you on a petistule to be their savior,  but didn't utilize you the way they were supposed to, and then blamed you for under achieving and team losses???  Johnson did everything he could in his $#!tty situations to help his teams win whether you wanna believe it or not.  If he was such a poison or lacked passion, he wouldn't have been voted team MVP by the Jets..........annnnnnnd, the Cardinals!!!!!  You know your team mates and coaches make that vote right??...and that wouldn't have happened if no one liked the guy, or he was a nightmare in the locker room.........basically, you're story is skewed and one sided, you're a hater, and you can go fucc your self.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, ~Tailback King~ said:

 

The thing you don't seem to realize is the Cards and the Jets "WITHOUT" Johnny Johnson wouldn't have won a fucc!n' game!!!  Boomer??? Really???  Without Johnson back there as a decoy, that Jets offense would have got smashed (I don't even have to mention Rosenbach & the Cards).....no one's gonna take Thomas or Baxter seriously as a real threat.  The real problem with the Jets is they shoulda' fed Johnny even more than they did!!!  When you have a Dickerson-esqe typa player, you don't fucc around and try to be cute...you play smashmouth...the "reason" the Jets hit the skids & tanked in 93' is because Pete Carrol got too cocky and started slowly changing the offense into an ariel attack which got J.J. a bunch of yards receiving, but didn't translate to wins...Pete didn't learn his lesson as de-ja-vu struck years later and lost him a Superbowl.  Johnny Johnson had a lack of passion you say???  How would you feel if every team you played for put you on a petistule to be their savior,  but didn't utilize you the way they were supposed to, and then blamed you for under achieving and team losses???  Johnson did everything he could in his $#!tty situations to help his teams win whether you wanna believe it or not.  If he was such a poison or lacked passion, he wouldn't have been voted team MVP by the Jets..........annnnnnnd, the Cardinals!!!!!  You know your team mates and coaches make that vote right??...and that wouldn't have happened if no one liked the guy, or he was a nightmare in the locker room.........basically, you're story is skewed and one sided, you're a hater, and you can go fucc your self.

The 1990 Cardinals were 2-0 Without Johnny Johnson.  The 1991 Cardinals were 1-0 Without Johnny Johnson.  Johnson only missed one game for the jets which the Jets lost. Boomer Esiason was the main reason  the Jets had some success in 93 he had one or two more years of usefulness and got off to a 8-5 start before Johnson made sure they lost the last 3 games and missed the playoffs.  You want to give Johnson credit for being a Decoy and say Baxter and Thomas were no threat? All 3 players really entered the NFL in 1990 lets see who the biggest threat was in Yards per carry.  In 1990 Thomas had 5.0 YPC Baxter had 4.3 and Johnson  had 4.0  all 3 had a Sophmore slump in 1991 Thomas had 3.9 Baxter had 3.6 and Johnson had  3.4  then in 1992 every player had a resurgence Baxter had 4.6 Thomas had 4.5 and yet again in last place Johnson had 4.1  real scary.  Esiason was a Pro Bowler in 1993 and had previously lead his team to the Superbowl something Johnny Johnson never got close to not that he wanted to which is why he really didn't want to play for the 49ers and sat out one year and then faked an injury when he did sign which is why i say he lacked passion.  The 1990 Cardinals were actually slowed down by Johnny Johnson who ran the ball 234 times for 926 the rest of the team ran the ball 218 times for 986 yards.  Johnny Johnson reminds me of Peyton Hills both drafted in the 7th round short career around the same Yards Per Carry (Hills was about .1 yard better)  Both weren't happy about the amount they got paid both faked an injury so they wouldn't have to play.  Both ended up being a flash in the pan that is at most a footnote in NFL history.

 

 

 

Edited by hankthetank

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@hankthetank NOPE...................I'll be bacc...    BTW, since you seem to like lookin' up stats, why don't you factor in the FACT that Johnny Johnson's best performances where all against the best teams...He showed up to play......Just one example...how bout the 150+ for the Cards he put up against the previous years' Superbowl Champs the GIANTS in '92........or the 90+ yard run he had the following year against CHICAGO for the Jets..........or the 150+ he had for the Jets in '93 to beat the Superbowl Champ Washington Redskins?.....or the 100+ yards for the Cards he had to BEAT the Division Champ 49ers in '92 ....or the time in his "rookie year" when he single handedly led his Cardinal squad to a victory over Reggie White and the #1 ranked Philadelphia Eagles D .....or how bout the 100+ yard showing he had vs "The Rookie of the year Emmitt Smith" and his Cowboys.  (a game that should have established Johnny as the rookie of the year, not Emmitt) ......Showing up for the big game MAKES a players character, reguardless of all the odds stacked against him.      .......oh my bad, I guess that's more than just one example the S#!t legends are made of, even if it was only for a short time .....like it or not, he did things most other players couldn't, reguardless of what crappy situation he was in.            .......and this ^^^ is just of the top of my head.  I grew up, watched, and lived this sh!t.....You and your 1996 Almanac you keep referring to for stats can suck it.

Edited by ~Tailback King~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, ~Tailback King~ said:

@hankthetank NOPE...................I'll be bacc...    BTW, since you seem to like lookin' up stats, why don't you factor in the FACT that Johnny Johnson's best performances where all against the best teams...He showed up to play......Just one example...how bout the 150+ for the Cards he put up against the previous years' Superbowl Champs the GIANTS in '92........or the 90+ yard run he had the following year against CHICAGO for the Jets...Too bad he couldn't finish the job on 3rd and 1 and that drive resulted in 0 points maybe had they won they could have made the playoffs.......or the 150+ he had for the Jets in '93 to beat the Superbowl Champ Washington Redskins?.....or the 100+ yards for the Cards he had to BEAT the Division Champ 49ers in '92 ....or the time in his "rookie year" when he single handedly led his Cardinal squad to a victory over Reggie White and the #1 ranked Philadelphia Eagles D ..I guess we can forget about Ricky Proehl 72 yards and Al Del Grecos 3 field goals in the 4th...or how bout the 100+ yard showing he had vs "The Rookie of the year Emmitt Smith" and his Cowboys.  (a game that should have established Johnny as the rookie of the year, not Emmitt) ..Maybe they were distrcted by the 2nd game against DAL were Emmitt Smith scored 4 TD's Johnny Johnson ran for 22 yards on 13 carries....Showing up for the big game MAKES a players character, reguardless of all the odds stacked against him.      .......oh my bad, I guess that's more than just one example the S#!t legends are made of, even if it was only for a short time .....like it or not, he did things most other players couldn't, reguardless of what crappy situation he was in.            .......and this ^^^ is just of the top of my head.  I grew up, watched, and lived this sh!t.....You and your 1996 Almanac you keep referring to for stats can suck it. Why would I need a 96 Almanac is it going to tell me how much time Johnny Johnson spent that year scratching his nutsack?

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^^^Nutsack scratchin' is just another one of the many legendary talents Johnny Johnson has in his multifaceted repertoire.......not givin' a fucc was another one......Johnny Johnson cared about the NFL about as much as the NFL cared about him, but probably a little less.  Now he's probably in a lawn chair sittin' on a beach somewhere in Santa Cruz sippin' on a ice cold 6 pack of Modelo he brought in his cooler..., and can still walk at 50......I'll take that life. 

 

Edited by ~Tailback King~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, let's get down to the root of the issue here: Hank's negativity toward JJ is because he's confused by his intense sexual attraction to him. Which is not a problem: JJ is a stud. And, I think I speak for all Pacific Northwesters in this thread when I say that we welcome everyone to our discussion, no need to be embarrassed! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, gonickmontana said:

Ok, let's get down to the root of the issue here: Hank's negativity toward JJ is because he's confused by his intense sexual attraction to him. Which is not a problem: JJ is a stud. And, I think I speak for all Pacific Northwesters in this thread when I say that we welcome everyone to our discussion, no need to be embarrassed! 

 

Well i think that's pretty obvious i mean how long have you been accepting of tailback king and his obvious crush on Johnny Johnson and who can blame him certainly there can be no confusion of the sexual attraction I mean why do you think there has been so much talk about his nutsack?  If this was strictly about how attractive the guy is I wouldn't have a leg to stand on.  However when tailback king continues to insist that Johnny Johnson was as good at football as he looks that's when I must disagree.  

Edited by hankthetank
Overwhelming Homosexuality

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, gonickmontana said:

Ok, let's get down to the root of the issue here: Hank's negativity toward JJ is because he's confused by his intense sexual attraction to him. Which is not a problem: JJ is a stud. And, I think I speak for all Pacific Northwesters in this thread when I say that we welcome everyone to our discussion, no need to be embarrassed! 

 

Jesus Christ..................(a serious LOL)...................It took a good real time (not Tecmo Superbowl time) 30 seconds for me to gain my composure and write this...I'm glad I wasn't swiggin' a beer or my laptop would be toast...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×