Tacoma, WA - 07/28/18 - Cascadia Effin' Tecmo Season 2

kamphuna8

9 hours ago, manYo720 said:

if The Great Randolio happens to read this: i hereby offer you $20 to tecmo-ize this songs lyrics under the working title of "John Madden Makes Me Want to Smoke Crack"

and of course add your sweet pseudo-falsetto to it, like only you can can

If you're really missing my work...

https://sites.google.com/view/theageknights/ak-parodies

Edited by fairfensheeding

Week 1 of our Mock Drafted teams was simmed Com vs Com last night. The vid is up on my twitch and if you're wondering why QB Bills is leading the league in rushing, it's because of a bug in our code for one of the hacks. So just ignore his stats. 

Leading rushers have some interesting names. 

Cleveland Gary 6-129

Neal Anderson 14-133

Willie Gault 2-87

Tommie Agee!!! 23-117

Marion Butts 16-185

Rueben Mayes 6-120. 

There were some beast mode moments last night. We'll do week 2 and perhaps 3 tonight. 

Screenshot_20180330-062329.pngScreenshot_20180330-062415.pngScreenshot_20180330-062520.pngScreenshot_20180330-062552.png

Screenshot_20180330-062118.png

Screenshot_20180330-062615.png

2 hours ago, ~Tailback King~ said:

^^^All I gotta say is I sure as hell wasn't controlling Johnny Johnson...........or that game end stat woulda' looked more like 20 for 272.

All I can say is you sure as hell weren't controlling Steve De Berg......or that game end stat woulda looked like 4-9 for 36 yards and a picc!

• Knobbe changed the title to Tacoma, WA - 07/28/18 Cascadia Effin' Tecmo Season 2 - Grit City Garage Days Re-Visited

CFT Season 2 Draft will begin a week from today, Friday April 20 at 4:20pm Cascadia time. This will be a rolling draft, meaning that technically there is no time limit or expectation that we are all tied to be present at the same time. Picks will be made through discord and I will solely update them in the Google sheet we will use. The draft order is based on season 1's results and the guys who didn't play season 1, I inserted them where I think was most fair according to Cascadia Tecmo History and impending shenaniGGans. 

Here is the link to the Google Sheet ------->  CFT 2 Draft

The Draft order is as follows. 

1. larrybird33 DOLPHINS1

2. joeyhoneybee GIANTS1

3. @~Tailback King~CARDINALS1

4. @TheProfessor LIONS1 

5. @TickBENGALS1

6. @boogiewithstuBEARS1

7. @manYo720CHIEFS1

8. @fairfensheedingOILERS1

9. @gripsmoke49ERS1

10. @invader_star64SEAHAWKS1

11. @XtraLargentRAIDERS1

12. @DT.FALCONS1

13. @kamphuna8COWBOYS1

@kamphuna8..........Man, what a lineup!!!!!!!!!!!!!  We got some ballerz 'n' da house.....especially ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Call me right now!!!......I just touched down from New Orleans, and I'm recovering from WRESTLEMANIA.......I'll be here for awhile.

Edited by ~Tailback King~

Is there anyone who's NOT COOL with a ten dollar by in??????????  State your name, so I can pi$$ on your car tire when you show up to the Tournament.

@kamphuna8 seems to think it's not a good idea to have an entry fee.....I, on the other hand, seem to think a ten dollar cover ain't $#!t since all the other tourney's are SEVERELY over priced anywhere from 20 to 30 bucks.

My approach is everybody throws 10 bucks in a hat (not my Cardinals hat) and winner takes ALL!!!

You got a problem with that "SUCC IT"

On 3/22/2018 at 5:14 AM, manYo720 said:

I WILL PUT $5-$10 ON TOP OF THE TV FOR EACH AND EVERY GAME FOR ANYONE WITH THE YARBLEZ TO MATCH IT

edit: MAKE THAT $5-$20 PER GAME... SO PACK YOUR $TACKS BITCHEZZZ!!!

~AAAAND~... you know I be runnin' that Tecmo Skip-Season Lottery on the side: $5 entry, draw one team out of a hat, will skip a season and if your team wins the super bowl you get the POT... and if no one wins, money carries over---

---AND--- I second the motion and got $10+ for whatever ~TBK~ is clamoring on about as well

• DFM changed the title to Tacoma, WA - 07/28/18 - Cascadia Effin' Tecmo Season 2

We can now add the esteemed Professor to joining our ranks. Still holding out hope for @Polish Rifle and @SirTed and maybe one other guy to fill out our max at 16. 

Top post edited to reflect this. 

Here is the link to the Google Sheet ------->  CFT 2 Draft

The Draft order is as follows. 

1. larrybird33 DOLPHINS1

2. joeyhoneybee GIANTS1

3. @~Tailback King~CARDINALS1

4. @TheProfessor LIONS1 

5. @TickBENGALS1

6. @boogiewithstuBEARS1

7. @manYo720CHIEFS1

8. @fairfensheedingOILERS1

9. @gripsmoke49ERS1

10. @invader_star64SEAHAWKS1

11. @XtraLargentRAIDERS1

12. @DT.FALCONS1

13. @kamphuna8COWBOYS1

On 4/14/2018 at 2:14 PM, ~Tailback King~ said:

Is there anyone who's NOT COOL with a ten dollar by in??????????  State your name, so I can pi$$ on your car tire when you show up to the Tournament.

@kamphuna8 seems to think it's not a good idea to have an entry fee.....I, on the other hand, seem to think a ten dollar cover ain't $#!t since all the other tourney's are SEVERELY over priced anywhere from 20 to 30 bucks.

My approach is everybody throws 10 bucks in a hat (not my Cardinals hat) and winner takes ALL!!!

You got a problem with that "SUCC IT"

There will be a $10 buy in AND...

On 4/14/2018 at 3:17 PM, manYo720 said:

edit: MAKE THAT $5-$20 PER GAME... SO PACK YOUR $TACKS BITCHEZZZ!!!

~AAAAND~... you know I be runnin' that Tecmo Skip-Season Lottery on the side: $5 entry, draw one team out of a hat, will skip a season and if your team wins the super bowl you get the POT... and if no one wins, money carries over---

---AND--- I second the motion and got $10+ for whatever ~TBK~ is clamoring on about as well

We can do this with our drafted teams, but there that method of skipping season wont work on our rom, but we can create another rom with our draft edits no problem. 

All the 10 buy in money will go to the CFT2 champ. 

As for the season. Since we have more than 12, we will be doing just a 10 game season (potentially moved down to 9 or 8 depending on more people added or the logistics of it all). 

I will come up with a season schedule. I will have everyone play everyone in their own conference (which would be 6 games if we end up with 14 total) and then the remaining 4 games would be a rematch against 2 division opponents and 2 non conference opponents.