Mike Gordan

NFL 2018-2019 Season Discussion

So Charles Woodson texted Reggie McKenzie and insisted his son retire instead of playing for the Chiefs, quoted as saying "No young man with the Silver and Black in his blood should wear the red helmet."  Yet he fails to realize, several players before have played for the Chiefs in their careers, including one of his own teammates. 

So kneeling is going to get fined, and so far, we know that Carson Wentz is going to the White House.  We don't yet know if any of the other Super Bowl Champion Eagles will be making the trek, but I reckon that they probably will.

I'd say things are also looking bad for the Patriots--Tom Brady is becoming a bit of a narcissist, but perhaps that's what happens when you're 41, and no QB has ever lit it up that old.  Still, I'd hold off before I make any bold predictions.

Now that the schedules have been released, we all have a better outlook on predictions. 

Ingram's suspension for the Saints makes those first 4 games a bit harder, unless Kamara makes us completely forget about him all together. I won't complain if that happens cause it took Ingram until the last two years to finally start living up to all that hype and the trade to get him in the 2011 draft. Kamara is the first Saints player in a few years that makes me want to run out and spend a ridiculous amount of money on a new jersey. 

Funny note, did you know the Saints are 4-1 all time vs the new Browns? That's right, since 1999 the Browns have posted a winning record vs the Saints. Of those games include the gut wrenching Tim Couch hail mary in '99, the beat down game in 2010 and the Brian Hoyer last minute drive hail mary in 2014. The Saints lone win vs the expansion Browns is from 2006 which was Drew Brees' first game in a Saints uniform. 

I can almost guarantee us fucking around and losing to the Browns in week 2 while everyone is hyping us up as a SB team. It would be the most Saints thing ever.  

Edited by _DEBERG

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Bolt
      Champione...  EVERYONE under the Sun - Who you gots?!?

Sunday, 2/4/2018 6:30pmE.T.                 

@

{@ Minneapolis, Minnesota - Vikings stadium.}

Conference-championship Borgger MedalShip, 'ere:
      http://tecmobowl.org/forums/topic/70112-conference-championships-pickem/?do=findComment&comment=488559
      (Silver was won by 1-1 piccs, I forgot to mention...)
    • By Bolt
      Hooray!  Hoorah!  Can you go 2-0?!

Sunday, 1/21/2018 3:05pmE.T.      
        @  = N.E

6:40pmE.T.                                           
        @  = PHI

Here are Divisional round Medallions:

• By Bolt
      Come One, Come All / Make It Happen !!!...

Saturday, 1/6/2018 4:35pmE.T.
        @    =  TEN

8:15pmE.T.                                   
        @    =  ATL

--------------------------------------------------

Sunday, 1/7/2018 1:05pmE.T.
        @    =  JAX

4:40pmE.T                                     
       @    =  N.O

• By Respectedgen1us
      Hey guys, I almost feel bad for coming here and asking a bunch of questions. I've lurked the boards for a few months and finally have some time to set aside to ask some things. Please don't be offended by my newbiness. 

A group of friends and I want to SIM football. We are Simmers, mostly we SIM Fire Pro Wrestling  (before Returns and now Fire Pro Wrestling World). That community is much like this one, we've been making new memories using our favorite classic game (which is now having a rebirth with this new steam version). 

Essentially we want to start out with the original 32 teams and rosters, pick our teams and simulate the games (one person would likely do the simming from their PC) the results would be posted. And we would come up with all kinds of other storylines and stuff that would make it more of an interactive story. We also want to track stats, assign awards etc, and then draft players and start a new season.

Is this possible with TSB? 

If so, would anyone be able to point me in the direction of the stuff we need? I'm a bit overwhelmed by it all, and I want to make sure I get the right mods etc. 
    • By Bolt
      Not great, but pretty good Regular-Season results from everyone involved...

Overall:

1. @Mike Gordan  174-82  {68%}  =  "11-5"
      2. @buck  170-86  {66%}  =  10-5-1
      3. @Bodom  169-87  {66%}  =  10-5-1
      4. Bolt:  158-98  {62%}  =  10-6
      5. @TecmoSuperFan  155-101  {61%}  =  9-6-1
      6. @kamphuna8  144-112  {56%}  =  9-7

However, I commend everyone for having the nuutsacken not to go 0-256.