Extracting Stats

Ghost

With tournaments coming up I went looking for my NES controller and without fail 4 or 5 hours later I"m still messing around with ROMs I made in various states of completion. One thing I haven't figured out is how to export stats. I know it can be done, I sort of remember you gave a file to a website and got something back? But that was 4 or 5 years ago. I know it can be done because I mentioned in one of my older posts. Searches led me no where. 

Does anyone know? Has there been any kind of stats export advancement in my 4 or 5 year absence? 

1 hour ago, Ghost said:

With tournaments coming up I went looking for my NES controller and without fail 4 or 5 hours later I"m still messing around with ROMs I made in various states of completion. One thing I haven't figured out is how to export stats. I know it can be done, I sort of remember you gave a file to a website and got something back? But that was 4 or 5 years ago. I know it can be done because I mentioned in one of my older posts. Searches led me no where. 

Does anyone know? Has there been any kind of stats export advancement in my 4 or 5 year absence? 

I don't rightfully know the answer to this question but I do know another question that will help those that can answer this answer it better. How are you playing these? On an emulator?

1 hour ago, kamphuna8 said:

I don't rightfully know the answer to this question but I do know another question that will help those that can answer this answer it better. How are you playing these? On an emulator?

Nestopia, although I'd prefer FCEUX

17 minutes ago, bruddog said:

Thanks man! Just what I needed.