and put these amazing games on my snes mini
im loving what you guys do here
but im wondering.....

have you guys made or thought about making a
Tecmo the best of version
like for example

Oak/LA Raiders

QB-Stabler
QB-Carr (even though its too early for him)
WR-Brown
RB-M.Allen
RB-B.Jackson
RB-McFadden
etc.

i also wish you could pick between certain qbs if that was a option
and make every running play a different player atleast
idk

i would think this would be a end all of tecmo games for anyones collection
thanks

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By chunter
      Running back Gale Sayers in the new TSB3 Legends is incredible!  Even when you pick the same play, he can sometimes escape for a little bit.  He feels like the old Bo Jackson.  I know Bo Jackson is supposed to be in this version, as an unlockable hidden character, but I haven't unlocked him yet.  So far, Gale Sayers has been a fantastic replacement.  Easily the best running back in the game.  And the cool part is, I didn't know about him before this.  So I'm learning about new players as well.  
      A huge thank you again to the designer of TSB3 legends!  Awesome job!
    • By Baron von Lector

View File Tecmo Super Bowl: Gold
      This is Tecmo Super Bowl: Gold.

I started working on this Legends-themed ROM back in March.  I delayed the release of this ROM for the simple fact that around the time of the originally planned debut, a glut of other "Legends" ROMs burst onto the scene as well.  So as not to (a) get lost in the shuffle or (b) take away from the spotlight of other modders, I pulled my work.

This delay allowed me to fine-tune this ROM into what I would consider the "gold-standard" of Legends edits (hence, the "Gold" title) previously established by my past Convergence ROMs.

Each team is comprised of the greatest players in franchise history, whether it's based on talent, records, or the impact they left on the team (Players like Tim Tebow and Kordell Stewart are included for the latter reasons).  In addition to the team rosters, the All-Pro rosters have been edited to contain the greatest players in the history of the National Football League.

I've combed over this ROM obsessively.  If there are any errors, please let me know.

Enjoy!
      Submitter Baron von Lector Submitted 08/17/2016 Category Misc ROMs  
    • By Baron von Lector
      This is Tecmo Super Bowl: Gold.

I started working on this Legends-themed ROM back in March.  I delayed the release of this ROM for the simple fact that around the time of the originally planned debut, a glut of other "Legends" ROMs burst onto the scene as well.  So as not to (a) get lost in the shuffle or (b) take away from the spotlight of other modders, I pulled my work.

This delay allowed me to fine-tune this ROM into what I would consider the "gold-standard" of Legends edits (hence, the "Gold" title) previously established by my past Convergence ROMs.

Each team is comprised of the greatest players in franchise history, whether it's based on talent, records, or the impact they left on the team (Players like Tim Tebow and Kordell Stewart are included for the latter reasons).  In addition to the team rosters, the All-Pro rosters have been edited to contain the greatest players in the history of the National Football League.

I've combed over this ROM obsessively.  If there are any errors, please let me know.

Enjoy!
    • By MrNFL

View File Tecmo Football Legends 2016
      The Tecmo Football Legends rom for the SNES features the top team from 28 NFL franchises.   The teams span seven decades and include 17 Super Bowl champions, five NFL champions, two AFL champions and four conference champions.   Play against the best to find out who the best is!

Teams included:
      1990 Buffalo Bills
      1958 Baltimore Colts
      1972 Miami Dolphins
      2004 New England Patriots
      1968 New York Jets
      1988 Cincinnati Bengals
      1964 Cleveland Browns
      1961 Houston Oilers
      1975 Pittsburgh Steelers
      1998 Denver Broncos
      1969 Kansas City Chiefs
      1976 Oakland Raiders
      1963 San Diego Chargers
      2000 Baltimore Ravens
      1992 Dallas Cowboys
      1986 New York Giants
      1960 Philadelphia Eagles
      1952 Detroit Lions
      1991 Washington Redskins
      1985 Chicago Bears
      2013 Seattle Seahawks
      1962 Green Bay Packers
      1969 Minnesota Vikings
      2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
      2015 Carolina Panthers
      1999 St. Louis Rams
      2009 New Orleans Saints
      1984 San Francisco 49ers

The default schedule has 13 weeks of conference play, with all teams playing once, followed by AFC vs NFC in the final three weeks. 

Submitter MrNFL Submitted 04/26/2016 Category SNES  
    • By MrNFL
      The Tecmo Football Legends rom for the SNES features the top team from 28 NFL franchises.   The teams span seven decades and include 17 Super Bowl champions, five NFL champions, two AFL champions and four conference champions.   Play against the best to find out who the best is!

Teams included:
      1990 Buffalo Bills
      1958 Baltimore Colts
      1972 Miami Dolphins
      2004 New England Patriots
      1968 New York Jets
      1988 Cincinnati Bengals
      1964 Cleveland Browns
      1961 Houston Oilers
      1975 Pittsburgh Steelers
      1998 Denver Broncos
      1969 Kansas City Chiefs
      1976 Oakland Raiders
      1963 San Diego Chargers
      2000 Baltimore Ravens
      1992 Dallas Cowboys
      1986 New York Giants
      1960 Philadelphia Eagles
      1952 Detroit Lions
      1991 Washington Redskins
      1985 Chicago Bears
      2013 Seattle Seahawks
      1962 Green Bay Packers
      1969 Minnesota Vikings
      2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
      2015 Carolina Panthers
      1999 St. Louis Rams
      2009 New Orleans Saints
      1984 San Francisco 49ers

The default schedule has 13 weeks of conference play, with all teams playing once, followed by AFC vs NFC in the final three weeks.