Nooby Question

Respectedgen1us

Hey guys, I almost feel bad for coming here and asking a bunch of questions. I've lurked the boards for a few months and finally have some time to set aside to ask some things. Please don't be offended by my newbiness. 

A group of friends and I want to SIM football. We are Simmers, mostly we SIM Fire Pro Wrestling  (before Returns and now Fire Pro Wrestling World). That community is much like this one, we've been making new memories using our favorite classic game (which is now having a rebirth with this new steam version). 

Essentially we want to start out with the original 32 teams and rosters, pick our teams and simulate the games (one person would likely do the simming from their PC) the results would be posted. And we would come up with all kinds of other storylines and stuff that would make it more of an interactive story. We also want to track stats, assign awards etc, and then draft players and start a new season.

Is this possible with TSB? 

If so, would anyone be able to point me in the direction of the stuff we need? I'm a bit overwhelmed by it all, and I want to make sure I get the right mods etc. 

Ok here is what can happen if im reading you correctly, you and your pals could do a tecmobowl draft with whatever rosters you would like current or old depending on how you wanna do it. then I could build you that rom. From there you could assign teams or whatever then with a NES Emulator you could sim seasons. now the Story stuff and page you speak of would have to be your creation. Like maybe a word press page where you create storys and post things. but the Story stuff you speak about is not something that comes along without some work. There are several leagues in this community that do things similar to what your talking about but none of that is simmed.