Sign in to follow this  
49ers Fathful

(NES) Celebrities Tecmo Super Bowl **Incomplete ** -INCOMPLETE-

Celebrities Tecmo Super Bowl **Incomplete **

This is a Tecmo Super Bowl Rom, where I added celebrities. All of them (nearly) are from their Home Town, and I will be adding more in the future. There isn't much, maybe 20. My Goal is to eventually have a celebrity at every position. Here's some Notable Celebs I added: 

-Eminem

- Prince

-Donald Trump

-Kanye West

-John F. Kennedy

-Tupac

Some Skin Colors are not right, I will change that in the future! 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By TB: K Master
      Hey guys, here is a example of me choosing the Seahawks against one of the all-time greatest D's, the Chicago Bears.  And by the way, the 1st play of the game was a Safety by Joe Nash.  And also, in the 2nd image is my playbook choice for Seattle, :).

• By 49ers Fathful
      This is a Tecmo Super Bowl Rom, where I added celebrities. All of them (nearly) are from their Home Town, and I will be adding more in the future. There isn't much, maybe 20. My Goal is to eventually have a celebrity at every position. Here's some Notable Celebs I added: 
      -Eminem
      - Prince
      -Donald Trump
      -Kanye West
      -John F. Kennedy
      -Tupac
      Some Skin Colors are not right, I will change that in the future! 
    • By qbvikings
      View File QBVIKINGS TecmoSuperBowl1994
      The final rom in my 1978-1994 series is finally complete! Superjuiced and ready for you to enjoy. Expect the usual level of difficulty and detail from my roms. Can you beat the 1994 49ers with any team but the Cowboys?

There are some hidden superstars in this rom that should make this an enjoyable experience for you many times over.

Enjoy!
      Submitter qbvikings Submitted 11/13/2017 Category NFL By Year  
    • By qbvikings
      The final rom in my 1978-1994 series is finally complete! Superjuiced and ready for you to enjoy. Expect the usual level of difficulty and detail from my roms. Can you beat the 1994 49ers with any team but the Cowboys?

There are some hidden superstars in this rom that should make this an enjoyable experience for you many times over.

Enjoy!