Sign in to follow this  
JonValjean

Tecmo Super Bowl 2018 Scoring Glitch

Played a pre-season game between Texans and Jags today and experienced a scoring glitch.  The extra point attempt following my first touchdown was treated as a field goal.  Ended up with 9 points off of the score.

This is using the brudtopia emulator and TecmoBowl.org's TSB 2018 file.  Has anyone else experienced this?  Any ideas what might have caused it?

Odd... haven't heard of that happening before. If it happens again perhaps the download was corrupted. If not, it might be a super rare emulator,  game glitch, or windows memory error. 

I replayed the game with the same teams and didn't have any scoring issues the second go around.  I'll reach out if I notice it happening with any regularity.  

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Green Majik
      Anyone experienced this glitch while trying to block a punt? 

In a game as the Patriots v Browns, I dove and tackled the punter with Vincent Brown I believe. The punter's bar froze while the clock continued to run. The ball-carrier icon remained above the punter's head and the camera followed him as the ball-carrier, except the down never ended. My team kept pop-corning him, all the way into the Brown's defending end zone. Lol! I had to reset the game and start over. 

• By Thearchangelmikeyg
      I'm running into a weird glitch using TSBTool Supreme... I'm working on a custom season rom for myself, nothing fancy, I like to have various years to play with.  The one I'm working on right now is losely based on the 1994 season.  I'm using Kreb's TSC though, because I love it.  I've edited several this way just to relive old glory.  Anyway, when I try to enter in my NFC West teams with the stats I want, it causes the following error in Nestopia...

Cpu: warning, DCP opcode executed
      Cpu: warning, LAX opcode executed
      Cpu: jammed!

I know this because after the first one didn't work, I created a fresh rom and entered each team in manually, testing as I went, and didn't have a problem until I got to the 49ers.  I've tested this several times with the same result...until I input the NFC West, everything is fine.  My question is, are there simply certain stat combos that don't work?  I know the 32 team rom is dealing with more info than it was meant to, could that be it?  I'm sorry, I have no useful knowledge with actual programming.