hoffnasty9

HSTL S43 Draft Format Tweak Vote

HSTL S43 Draft Format Tweak Vote  

9 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Should QB2 Be Grouped With OL/TE1/TE2?

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/05/2017 at 02:00 PM

I haven't decided how I'm going to govern this based on the responses. The tweak I'm comfortable doing is adding QB2 to OL/TE1/TE2. Voting "No" means you want the same exact format as S42. Voting "Yes" means that you want to split the QBs, which would be what was already specified. Votes are public and this poll closes at 9 AM EST on Tuesday 12/5.

Okay then I vote No I guess. It's confusing when we're saying "not enough people voted to switch the format" and then this poll offers a change to the format. I understand that you're trying to solve for the fact that some people prefer to split up the QBs, but it seems like there isn't a consistent approach if they are heard but the majority of people who voted to switch the format generally aren't "enough" (especially since there's overlap between those two groups).

One thing I think would be interesting if we kind of merged the QB1/QB2 group with the full LB and DB groups we had in recent seasons. That would really make for some tough choices since there'd be pressure on multiple groups to pick early or get left behind. Ultimately your call as commish of course but just trying to contribute.

Edited by tecmobo

To make a long story short, I was trying to make a tweak to a format that I was sticking with to try to appease the third or so of the league that voted not to keep it since the general consensus was the issue with QB grouping.

Sorry if my responses from my cell phone were confusing but that is the basic jist.