Sign in to follow this  
War Machine

Thunderdome X Game Recaps: Group Play (CHI-KC, CIN-MIA, MIN-WAS, JET-NO, PHX-DAL)

• Group G
  • DarthRockman Won Toss
  • No Vs Jets
  • SimpleSimon Took the Jets
  • https://www.twitch.tv/videos/206836695##       Took an early lead with a deep pass on 3rd down to Turner.  Mcmillian was there but not as he walked into the endzone.  After that it was INT/Fumbles/Stops on 4th down that led to a one sided game.   Only 5 first downs for both teams in the entire game.  Darth takes this one 41 - 0

TPC_TSB_tapmeter.ns1

Edited by Darth RockMan
upload of file

Group M

Bruddog won toss

NO-JETS

Primetime chooses JETS

Primetime played great stopping me on 4th down once that set up a 3-0 lead. That would be the only pts for the Jets though as Tecmo decided to screw them over. After getting the ball back again NYJ have a chance to go up 10-0 and get the ball after half but they fumble on their first run and the Saints get the ball in prime position and punch it in on a run to go up 7-3. Jets would lose 2 more fumbles and I narrowly escape a 4th down conversion to salt the game away. Obrien throws a pick down 21-3 and I add in a TD as time expires for pt differential purposes.

Tecmo gave him no chance. 

Final 28-3

Sorry man

Group H

Hank calls WAS/MIN

I chose MIN

A failed 4th down in the 1st put Hank down 10-0 early in the 1st. Got an INT on a called play which let to a TD. 17-0 MIN at the half. Hank strikes fast in the 2nd half to close the deficit to 10 points, 17-7 MIN. I answer back with a time consuming drive which ends in a TD, 24-7 MIN. Hank throws another called play INT. It results in a FG, 27-7 MIN. Time expires on Hanks final drive.

Final:

WAS - 7

MIN - 27

TPC_TSB_tapmeter.ns2

Posting for Barletti.

Barletti vs Hoffnasty

• Group A
  • Barletti wins toss and calls CIN-MIA
  • Hoff chooses CIN
  • Dolphins jump out to 21-0 lead after a key fumble by CIN and end of half CC.  Hold on to win 21-14.  https://www.twitch.tv/videos/207097574

Group C, Ptitteri vs. PurpleHaze

Ptitteri wins the toss, calls Jets/Saints.  PH takes the Jets.

Back and forth battle, with a couple of clutch 4th down conversions on both sides. tied 14-14 in the 4th Saints driving deep in Jets territory, but coaching catastrophe ensues, and the Saints fail to get OB in time to try the winning FG.  Jets in the toss in OT, but the Saints D stiffens with a couple of guessed plays, and forces a punt.  Ensuing drive features a lot of Steve Walsh scrambling in "excellent" and the Saints kick the winning FG in OT.  GG PH!

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/207401542

TPC_TSB_tapmeter.ns1

On 12/5/2017 at 8:01 PM, hankthetank said:

Luck on my side in this one Diaz Picked JETS Vs. NO

JETS 44

NO 24

TPC_TSB_tapmeter.ns1

Points by Talent

Diaz 10 Hank 7

Points by Luck

Diaz 14 Hank 35

Points by Men Without Hats

Diaz 0 Hank 2

Stalltalk vs. Hoffnasty
Group A
Stalltalk won toss
Stalltalk called Bengals/Dolphins
Hoff picked the Dolphins
The Dolphins started with a very nice drive, but had to settle for a FG. Boomer and company were sharp to start and added a touchdown after some passes and runs. Before half, the Bengals survived the bomb attempt from Mitchell and the Dolphins forced a quick 3 and out. Marino was benched in the 2nd though and Fulcher came up big with 2 interceptions to seal the win. 

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/207663305

14-3 Bengals.  

Edited by War Machine

• Group G
  • I won the Toss
  • Called MIN/WAS
  • JustinPeters took WAS
  • https://www.twitch.tv/videos/207658103      MIN fumbles the opening kickoff while trying to get out of bounds.   Goal line stand and JP goes for it on 4th one and 1 Rypien converts to the open TE on the bottom to go up 0-7.   Wilson converts a TD to A/C open in the endzone to tie 7-7.   After forcing a punt a Wilson throws a JJ to Jordan before the half but JP outaps Darth on the 5 yard line to end the half.   Rypien gets tacked for a safety and then on 4th and short a deep pass to A/C and Darth goes up 16-7.   Rypien throws a pick and after another FG it is 19-7.   A safety on the kickoff and final score is 21-7    GG @justinpeters51

TPC_TSB_tapmeter.ns2

Group K

Vikingmoe vs Ziur

i win toss and offer CIN v MIA

Ziur selects MIA 

I was up 17-7 and had Ziur on a forth down when he connects on a deep CC to pull within 3. Then he picks my next three plays in a row and I have to punt. Fortunately the last JJ attempt falls incomplete. GG sir.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/207675967?collection=-okPzcaF_BSMRg

CIN (me) = 17

MIA (Ziur) = 14

Edited by War Machine

Posting for Hoff since it was streamed.

Hoffnasty vs Dueceloose

• Group A
  • Duece wins toss and calls NO-JETS
  • Hoff takes Jets
  • Tight game all around and Duece gets a chance to try and tie it with a last second JJ but falls incomplete.  Hoff wins 21-14/  Game was streamed on twitch:  https://www.twitch.tv/videos/207658127

Group K

Me vs GameHigh

I win toss (3 in a row!) and call CHI vs KC

GameHigh chose KC, so me with CHI

Recap: Gamehigh with the ball first and turned over on downs. I score. KC has to punt next posession. I score, but XP is blocked by DT. Halftime 13-0. I get the ball and score. KC turns to Paige to get some points quickly and he gets the JJ. I score again though. Then Paige one more time with the CC TD this time. I punch one more in late. Neal went into good and went 10/177. Paige had all 164 of DeBerg's passing yards. The Nightmare held to 13 yards on 6 carries.

Bears win 34-14

GG Gamehigh

TPC_TSB_tapmeter.ns1

Edited by vikingmoe02

GROUP L

Hock won toss and Call PHX-DAL.

Rico picks Dallas

HOCK defeats Rico 17-14

I received and we had like 6 or 7 total turnovers in this sloppy game which goes to OT.  He won the OT toss and I was able to hold him around midfield, then get 15 yards or so and kick the game winning 57 yarder with Del Crappo. 17-14

gg RICO

Thunderdomerd1Rico.nsv

TPC_TSB_tapmeter.ns1

Group E

Shallahbey won toss, he called Minnesota vs Washington

Prime takes Minnesota

Shallahbey takes Washington

Prime defeats Shallahbey 21-7

Not much to discuss here, a simple playbook by Shallahbey and I went for it on 4th down a few times. GG

Group B

CasualT wins toss

Dal/Phx

Regulator chooses Dal

Game ended up 42-7, but Casual T had the early 7-0 lead. Dalla got lucky on a 4th and short when the game was 7-7 when a Dal defender deflected a pass to a wide open downfield WR. Dallas ran away from there as it snowballed for Phx.

GG CasualT

TPC_TSB_tapmeter.ns1

On 12/10/2017 at 4:55 PM, bighock4you18 said:

GROUP L

Hock won toss and Call PHX-DAL.

Rico picks Dallas

HOCK defeats Rico 17-14

I received and we had like 6 or 7 total turnovers in this sloppy game which goes to OT.  He won the OT toss and I was able to hold him around midfield, then get 15 yards or so and kick the game winning 57 yarder with Del Crappo. 17-14

gg RICO

Thunderdomerd1Rico.nsv

TPC_TSB_tapmeter.ns1

Wow that was hell.of a game. I watched the film when i was bored yesterday. Dallas really should of won. Rico got Tecmoed with 2 Long Jj's to Green to tie up but he passed up a fg to go up ten late in the 4th. Rico may be like me not being as good as kicker online vs console and phx has an decent Lb1 but u gotta kick it 4th and 2 to put the game away. Gg both sides. Sorry to nitpick.

Posting for Ol Dirty Tecmo since it was streamed.

ODT vs Suicideking

• Group H
  • Suicideking wins toss and calls PHX-DAL
  • ODT takes PHX
  • Early fumbles doom suicide as ODT jumps out to 14-0 lead.  ODT has chance to ice it but throws INT and Suicide fights back to make it a game.   ODT wins 21-14.  Game was streamed on twitch.