davefmurray

Madison, WI - 04/07/18 - Tecmo Madison XIV: In The Ware Tonight

On 3/2/2018 at 7:54 AM, Beef Juice said:

I don't think one has been created yet. The Best Western is where rooms were blocked off I believe. I'm staying at the Hampton again because I like nice things. I'm sure Mort is staying in whichever Super 8 just had a meth deal gone wrong.

You called it bro.  Super 8 by the airport (Hayes Rd).  Couldn't find a better hotel for the price. Louis, gats, Hank and I will be there wed around 3 till sun morning. 

51 minutes ago, Knobbe said:

I'm pretty excited to see the new venue.  With all the space this year you'll have to work harder to brush up against the greats of Tecmo.

That's the new Tecmo tournament frontier - VIP meet and greets! You sir, are a genius.

On 3/9/2018 at 10:32 AM, Knobbe said:

I'm pretty excited to see the new venue.  With all the space this year you'll have to work harder to brush up against the greats of Tecmo.

Why wait? Google Streetview lets you look right now.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/The+Red+Zone+Madison/@43.0680362,-89.4062622,3a,75y,117.79h,79.06t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sAF1QipNPWGLSJjdhIp4xsusgiv5lPnYt3JZ2sOSIQFu8!2e10!7i13312!8i6656!4m12!1m6!3m5!1s0x8807accfb9c00699:0xf0e7757a470d4f6b!2sThe+Red+Zone+Madison!8m2!3d43.0678893!4d-89.4064022!3m4!1s0x8807accfb9c00699:0xf0e7757a470d4f6b!8m2!3d43.0678893!4d-89.4064022

Edited by Beef Juice

The Ballad of Andre:

I can feel it coming in the Ware tonight, oh Hoard
And I've been waiting for this moment for all my life, oh Hoard
Can you feel it coming in the Ware tonight, oh Hoard, oh Hoard

Well if you told me you were bombing, I would not give a damn
I've seen this play before my friend, but I don't know if you know ‘bout dem Rams
Well I was there and I saw what you did, the whole act made me sick
So you can wipe off that grin, I know where you've been
It's all been a bomb to Dick Dick.

And I can feel it coming in the Ware tonight, oh Hoard
Well I've been waiting for this JJ for all my life, oh Hoard
Well I've been waiting for this JJ for all my life, oh Hoard, oh Hoard

Well I remember, I remember, don't worry, how could I ever forget
It's the first time, the last time, you juked Hackett

I know the reason why you won the Heisman, oh no you don't fool me
Well the hurt doesn't show, but the pain still grows
It's no stranger to Barney Bussey

Well been waiting for this moment for all my life, oh Hoard
I can feel it in the Ware tonight, oh Hoard, oh Hoard
Well I've been waiting for this moment for all my life, oh Hoard

1 hour ago, Knobbe said:

A visibly upset Phil leaves shortly after finding out that the tournament isn't played on the Sega Genesis 

Hey, at least he's got Mike Tyson in his briefs on drums, and a fantastic riddim section

My question is do the Seeds Lock in our respective regions in the gold bracket ( assuming we make it). Like i drawed the 6 seed . So i'm the 6 seed no matter the differential of victory in group play. Ty for running the show.

2 hours ago, red98sethuthut said:

My question is do the Seeds Lock in our respective regions in the gold bracket ( assuming we make it). Like i drawed the 6 seed . So i'm the 6 seed no matter the differential of victory in group play. Ty for running the show.

@qb_browns

Hey guys I’m new here. My tecmo calling name is BDN! I first seen the Madison tourney on espn 2. Chet won his first that year! I fell I love ever since. Iv been practicing for about 2 years now and feel ready to complete! How would I go about signing up for the turney. I love retro games and can’t wait to be apart of this awesome community!!!! 

2 minutes ago, BDN said:

Hey guys I’m new here. My tecmo calling name is BDN! I first seen the Madison tourney on espn 2. Chet won his first that year! I fell I love ever since. Iv been practicing for about 2 years now and feel ready to complete! How would I go about signing up for the turney. I love retro games and can’t wait to be apart of this awesome community!!!! 

https://tecmomadison.com/product-category/event-registrations/