davefmurray

Madison, WI - 04/07/18 - Tecmo Madison XIV: In The Ware Tonight

UPDATE #1 to the groups and seeding of Tecmo Madison 14. 

If you are registered and do not see yourself, there are two reasons for it:

1. the registration list wasn't updated when I finished this over the weekend, you will be added over the next few days

*OR*

2. you are not confirmed as registered, so do that please by either completing registration

I tried moving all brothers, rides, friends away from each other, let me know if I missed one. 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nherNMIAiTddp_PJ13rLFbM2zLV3hAfels-aW0Yu158/edit?usp=sharing

15 hours ago, Woodshed said:

I’m riding and staying with Diaz and would have to play him in the first round if we both make it in. Jimsocks is the other one in our riding group. 

Took care of it.

Just a quick update - I will be making small changes to the groups leading up to April 7. If/when major changes are required (i.e. a #1 seed needs moving, or a 'name' player drops out), I will produce an official numbered update and announce to everyone. 

Please let us know if you can't make it as soon as you know, it just makes things easier and more efficient on game day. 

Thanks!

Just now, sonofpatbeach said:

Looking forward to a Burning Mort rematch with @DrFrolf in the second-tier tournament.  Slappies allowed.

Lets get some black out curtains and get a 10x10 area and make a "Burning Mort Experience" sign. 

$5 to peak in, $10 to touch North Dakota Tecmo Hall of Fame memorabilia,  "Unless you are Mort. Are you Mort?"

On 3/29/2018 at 11:44 AM, segathonsov said:

Lets get some black out curtains and get a 10x10 area and make a "Burning Mort Experience" sign. 

$5 to peak in, $10 to touch North Dakota Tecmo Hall of Fame memorabilia,  "Unless you are Mort. Are you Mort?"

Can we have the Conjurer stand inside and every time someone peeks in he shouts "NO PEEKSIES! KEG STAND!"

On 3/29/2018 at 11:44 AM, segathonsov said:

IMG_0089.JPG

On 4/2/2018 at 9:42 PM, qb_browns said:

Can we change the font or does it have to be the serial killer handwriting?

Plaza font?

image.png