Fernando 49

(SNES) TSB3 2017 SB LII

TSB3 2017 SB LII

TECMO SUPER BOWL III SEASON 2017 SUPER BOWL LII

Well the football season is finally here and with that, also the fantasy football, but most important TSB yearly is back and here is the TSBIII version for you all.

As I like to recognize, DRUNKEN HONKEY is the guru on TSB3 things and his guide helped me a lot, thanx a lot for all man.

Remember, I'm not a grafic designer, in fact I suck as one, so I do the best I can with the graphical aspect to bring it more accurate.

ROM

There are two as you know:

ROM A includes BROWNS & RAVENS (No TEXANS & TITANS)

ROM B includes TEXANS & TITANS (No BROWNS & RAVENS)

• The rosters are accurate to september 6 so enjoy it.
  • Uniforms are rearranged to look completeley real.
  • Free Agency and Hidden Players are different.
  • Attributes are obviously fixed to the 2016 performance, except for rookies.
  • For the very first time, I changes the SIM values.

I hope you enjoy it and remember, football is back. 8)

BTW. IF YOU WANT A BETTER CHALLENGE TRY THE JUICED VERSION AND PREPARE TO SUFFER AGAINST THE COM...

Dang Fernando, the JUICED version is wicked.

I'm a several years long lurker around here but created an account to thank you for your ongoing work with TSB3.  It's my fav.

I can't hardly muster ~50 Rushing yards a game, nor can the CPU.

I haven't used the SKP feature yet to see about your mentioning of tweaking the SIM ratings.  What I do is set everything to COM (except for my team or teams [but always set to SKP for the initial Trading and Free Agent signing period to see what the game concocts] ) and I use the fast-forward key on ZSNES.

I keep getting blitzed prolifically and my CPU opponent always seems to pull off a ridiculous 3rd and 14 conversion by breaking 17 tackles.

I use the TSB3m tool to play with the FA points.

Please reply when you have time because there are some strategic and technical aspects I'd like to pick your brain on.  Thanks immensely for creating content bro! 

On 10/9/2017 at 5:07 PM, Darudy said:

Dang Fernando, the JUICED version is wicked.

I'm a several years long lurker around here but created an account to thank you for your ongoing work with TSB3.  It's my fav.

I can't hardly muster ~50 Rushing yards a game, nor can the CPU.

I haven't used the SKP feature yet to see about your mentioning of tweaking the SIM ratings.  What I do is set everything to COM (except for my team or teams [but always set to SKP for the initial Trading and Free Agent signing period to see what the game concocts] ) and I use the fast-forward key on ZSNES.

I keep getting blitzed prolifically and my CPU opponent always seems to pull off a ridiculous 3rd and 14 conversion by breaking 17 tackles.

I use the TSB3m tool to play with the FA points.

Please reply when you have time because there are some strategic and technical aspects I'd like to pick your brain on.  Thanks immensely for creating content bro! 

Great news to read that the Juiced version is working the way has to.

Yes I forgot to mention that the FA points are accurate to the salary cap and contracts of the real NFL, for that reason you can see very expensive players that aren´t that good, but if you are mixing them with the TSB3M, thats good, just enjoy it.

Thanx for the reply, and anything you have in mind please let me know.

Edited by Fernando 49