Sign in to follow this  
Big fan of Fentry, mahself

Favoritist Avatars {herein the Borg}

6 hours ago, davefmurray said:

😳 😳 😳 @rmm1976 is very upset with you right now.

Do you guys know? I've actually wondered about this for a while because I couldn't place it.

5 minutes ago, Knobbe said:

Do you guys know? I've actually wondered about this for a while because I couldn't place it.

Yes, Emma Watson from The Bling Ring. World Famous Meme, Knobbe.

48 minutes ago, davefmurray said:

Yes, Emma Watson from The Bling Ring. World Famous Meme, Knobbe.

Well, yeah I knew the meme. I didn't know the movie I've never heard of it was from.

I am happy to report that I know who every avatar belongs to

8 hours ago, Knobbe said:

Well, yeah I knew the meme. I didn't know the movie I've never heard of it was from.

I am happy to report that I know who every avatar belongs to

The movie looks horrendously bad. I would not recommend it. If you must, watch it muted.

2 hours ago, Bodom said:

The poster formerly known as Yakmolester displayed my favorite avatar.  Unfortunately, he has since matured and changed his name @Maynard_G_Krebs and avatar.

Somehow he's been able to buck the trend on being known for something other than Man on Yak loving. 

3 hours ago, Bodom said:

The poster formerly known as Yakmolester displayed my favorite avatar.  Unfortunately, he has since matured and changed his name @Maynard_G_Krebs and avatar.

1 hour ago, Knobbe said:

Somehow he's been able to buck the trend on being known for something other than Man on Yak loving. 

He met the Llama...  Occasionally I wondered if the Llama knew of his Yakmolesting past-life.

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/13534418_264537363915033_698401632_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTI4NjAzMjkxODIyOTk2NjE0Ng%3D%3D.2

(Well, come face to face with the Llama and you're bound to change, too.)

Lol. Some history on the Yak Molester. It was an invention from 2000 when I moved to Seattle for a few years. It was my handle for a Counter-Strike server run by some dudes in LA that I never met, but that I was eventually given admin status for, not unlike TB-org. It was actually a community of randoms very much like TB-org, but one where there was at least a few women in as well, and not like this sausage fest. ;)

By 2003, I was over Counter-Strike, and my girlfriend wanted to move back to the East Coast, (we would split up six months later), which is when I stopped video games for a while after I went back to school for my banging degree--I mean--"theater performance degree." I lurked on TB-org for a few years before I finally created an account and began participating in f*cking with TSB rom styles in-between acting and directing in the Boston area. This place was literally my one hobby outside of being consumed by banging--I mean--"creating art." I hadn't created a forum handle in a long while at that point in 2007ish, so I went back to Yak Molester. I think within a year or so, I realized that it was a little weird for a 27 year old to have a handle like that, so I asked Knobbe to change it, also because the shit we were doing here was starting to get press, and nobody is crediting "Yak Molester" on their website news article.

The .GIF avatar of a stick figure banging a Yak I made in 2001. There was a censored one, and a non censored one, and it was indeed glorious. 

I have an old internal hard-drive laying around somewhere that may or may not work anymore, and that might still have said avatar .GIF on it. I haven't tried to boot it up in 10 years or so fearing that it won't work, and basically every digital creation I made from 1996-2002 is gone forever.

Ah, sweet history.

Edited by Maynard_G_Krebs