davefmurray

The Road To Tecmo Madison

9 hours ago, thegamer1185 said:

I hear ya Beefjuice. I wasn't insinuating your tournament shouldn't be a major. It just happened to be one of those tournaments as you mentioned that just had a lot of random things occur to not be what it could have been or had been in the years. That's all I was referring to I guess. Speaking of entering tournament data, is there a "master database" for all tournaments that could be entered? No criteria, no rules matter. If you played in a tournament and the tournament organizer sends in the information, it gets recorded. That would be awesome. You would have to take it with a grain of salt since I'm sure there would be many small tournaments being entered, etc. But you would get an accurate picture of a player and their tournament wins-losses as well as how often they attend tournaments. I think Gats and Mort are traveling all over this year attending many tournaments. It would cool to see how many tournaments and games they actually play in a year.

http://tecmomadison.com/players/

I would assume any tourneys submitted could be included here. They've included results from the Detroit Kumite and that's far from a standard tournament.

2 hours ago, Beef Juice said:

http://tecmomadison.com/players/

I would assume any tourneys submitted could be included here. They've included results from the Detroit Kumite and that's far from a standard tournament.

Well unfortunately a lot of tournaments  me and @mort1237have played in do not upload the results to Tm. Mort after losing to me in Columbus ( only tourney i won this year) Won Midwest,  Won Cleveland, 2nd in Connecticut , 2nd in Seattle,  2nd in Minny, 2nd in seattle. I also have strangely played mort in the round of 8 in  Columbus, Cleveland, Seattle, And Connecticut ( #Fucktommykane ). 

Edited by red98sethuthut

19 minutes ago, red98sethuthut said:

Well unfortunately a lot of tournaments  me and @mort1237have played in do not upload the results to Tm. Mort after losing to me in Columbus ( only tourney i won this year) Won Midwest,  Won Cleveland, 2nd in Connecticut , 2nd in Seattle,  2nd in Minny, 2nd in seattle. I also have strangely played mort in the round of 8 in  Columbus, Cleveland, Seattle, And Connecticut ( #Fucktommykane ). 

Comeback to Tomczak Bowl. We'll get your results in!

pay no attention that I haven't submitted Tomczak 9 results still...

1 hour ago, red98sethuthut said:

Pester these bros to get me the info! Or, put them in touch with me!