Sign in to follow this  
gojiphen malor

(NES) Goji's Tecmo Super Bowl NFL MVPS (2.8)

Week 4, juiced plus version. Everything going wrong all game. Computer runs back a turnover td on the last play of first half. They keep picking my play, I keep running into blockers on defense I usually don't. One of those games the COM seems to get all the breaks. Down 33-21 with 3 and change left. Drive for a td, get the inside kick. Drive down and score again with a minute to go, up 35-33. One last kickoff, minute to go. Been pinning them on the five all game. Of course he runs the kick back to my 30 with time for one last play. I've blocked the last 2 kicks. I get through, but nope, FG through. I lose 36-35, dropping to 3-1. The agony.

IMG_3088.JPG

16 minutes ago, Kennya said:

Week 4, juiced plus version. Everything going wrong all game. Computer runs back a turnover td on the last play of first half. They keep picking my play, I keep running into blockers on defense I usually don't. One of those games the COM seems to get all the breaks. Down 33-21 with 3 and change left. Drive for a td, get the inside kick. Drive down and score again with a minute to go, up 35-33. One last kickoff, minute to go. Been pinning them on the five all game. Of course he runs the kick back to my 30 with time for one last play. I've blocked the last 2 kicks. I get through, but nope, FG through. I lose 36-35, dropping to 3-1. The agony.

IMG_3088.JPG

So the juiced plus version is quite the challenge then? ;) 

The games can go bad in a hurry i've noticed lol.

2.2 is up!

- SET Command Added : 

*(NEW) Directional Punts  ~ press UP or DOWN while punting to angle your punt.  (Standard Version / Juiced Version / Juiced Plus Version)

- Dynamic Color Changes    
   Players will now stand out more on the field

FAVRE.jpg

Edited by gojiphen malor

2.3 is up!

- Set Commands Added :

*(NEW) Decrease Fumbles    (Standard Version / Juiced Version / Juiced Plus Version)
    *(NEW) Decrease Injuries in SKP Mode (Thanks bruddog!)    (Standard Version / Juiced Version / Juiced Plus Version)
    *(NEW) Decrease Injuries in MAN Mode   (Standard Version / Juiced Version / Juiced Plus Version)

- Ball Control re-balance on all offensive players

MARINO.jpg

Edited by gojiphen malor

2.4 is up!

- New Large Helmet Colors for Browns, Eagles, Lions

- New Mini Helmet Color for EaglesBrowns (Facemask)Lions (Facemask)

- Dynamic Color Changes (Fixed)   
   Players will now stand out more on the field

MONTANA2.jpg

Edited by gojiphen malor

2.7 is up!

- SET Commands added :

**NEW** Jstout 'Logic' Modifier (Juiced Plus Version)
    **ADJUSTED** Buck's TSB COM Juice Setter (Juiced/Juiced Plus Version)
    Juice Levels have been lowered to create challenging but not impossible gameplay

- Adjusted a color on Rams large helmet (sunspot)

ELWAY.jpg