Seahawks not the worst...

Hey guys, it's been a while since I have been here, but I have a few things to say about you guys thinking that the Seattle Seahawks are the worst team in TSB:

1= They are definitely not the worst if you can balance the offense with about an even amount of pass and run plays.

2= If you guys think I haven't been able to win the Super Bowl with them, guess again, because I have beaten the best NFC team in TSB (which if you guys do know, it is the 49ers) twice in 2 occasions of playing the game, the 2nd occasion ended as the final score of 30-28 (which I had tackled John Taylor after time expired on his Kick Return, which he almost ran it back for a TD.)

So those are the things I want to say about the Seattle Seahawks team in 1991.  And also, I will take a pic of my playbook for the Seahawks soon, so you guys can get to know what I always choose for their playbook.  And finally, I don't care about the match-ups that you have to choose for when having the Seahawks as your team, because I always go by this saying, which it is my own way of saying "I don't care", "Any football team can beat another football team on any given day."

15 hours ago, TB: K Master said:

Hey guys, it's been a while since I have been here, but I have a few things to say about you guys thinking that the Seattle Seahawks are the worst team in TSB:

1= They are definitely not the worst if you can balance the offense with about an even amount of pass and run plays.

2= If you guys think I haven't been able to win the Super Bowl with them, guess again, because I have beaten the best NFC team in TSB (which if you guys do know, it is the 49ers) twice in 2 occasions of playing the game, the 2nd occasion ended as the final score of 30-28 (which I had tackled John Taylor after time expired on his Kick Return, which he almost ran it back for a TD.)

So those are the things I want to say about the Seattle Seahawks team in 1991.  And also, I will take a pic of my playbook for the Seahawks soon, so you guys can get to know what I always choose for their playbook.  And finally, I don't care about the match-ups that you have to choose for when having the Seahawks as your team, because I always go by this saying, which it is my own way of saying "I don't care", "Any football team can beat another football team on any given day."

Sounds like you should join the fun that is PNW tecmo. Next chance is

22 hours ago, TB: K Master said:

Well said................................but your name is to close to mine......change it.

3 hours ago, ~Tailback King~ said:

Well said................................but your name is to close to mine......change it.

Well he has a kick-ass profile pic.

So how about you not be a f***boy to the newer members. 

I agree with you because I think the Colts and Patriots are worse. I find Seattle somewhat manageable on defense but their offense is like a beat up broken down 80s pickup truck that might eventually clunk it's way down the road to some points.

13 hours ago, Green Majik said:

To me, the Patriots are the worst team. Sure, their defense is pretty good, but worst quarterbacks + worst running backs = I hate my life. 

The Seahawks have a 69 PC quarterback, 'nuff said. 

i believe the colts are worse sure they got a decent rb but their offense and defense is so bad

if you're talking IND. vs N.E., you just gotta go with the flow on this one.  I've had the Pats one time and ran for +100 yards with Mosi and gave a beatdown. I guess I like Pats defense better, but really, just go with your gut if this game gets called.  and don't look back.

but regarding SEA -> Stouffer's Pizzas are ready!...so is Kelly Stouffer.

$100 this is the Megaman X guy that visits my twitch channel, argument is almost verbatim that he types in chat.  I don't know if he's ever played a human in this game.

Shitbirds are not the worst.  Jacob Green and Glascow can get it done on defense, and their offense weapons while a bit slow, can get the job done at that tier.  Typically you are seeing them play the Packers, Browns, or Patriots.  JJ mastery is a must if you play with this team.

Colts are the worst, despite some offensive weapons, they just don't get the job done on defense, unless your name is Matt DeGeorge, then they are on another level.

Edited by trojan1979