Darth RockMan

Season XXVI *Deadline Aug 31st 9AM*

1 post in this topic

Weeks 1 & 2 have been posted on Dynastyphile.  Below is the schedule.  Deadline for all games to be played is Aug 31st at 9AM.  We will be doing a game of the week so I will notify you if your game is selected.  If you record a game and it was a good one send it to me and I'll try and slot it in somewhere.  Directions on how to record a game.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hw4DDVjj4A  This is also pinned on our TTL discord channel.  

Schedule Release Dates

Week 1    Wed July 19th

Week 2    Wed July 19th

Week 3    Wed July 26th

Week 4    Wed July 26th

Week 5    Wed Aug 2nd

Week 6    Wed Aug 9th

Week 7    Wed Aug 16th

Playoffs                

When the playoffs being the format changes to called matchups.  Higher seed can call the matchup or defer (madison rules). You can not call the same matchup twice.  Only 6 of the 14 teams make the single elimination playoffs with the top two seeds get 1st round bye's.  Head to head wins tie breakers and then point differential.   The LOSERS then go into a bracket and play for Season 24 draft slot positions.  Winner of the loser bracket will have choice of draft order followed by the runner up and so on.   Winner of TTL will then obtain the highest draft slot as well as the runner up and so on.  

Playoffs are based off of total owner wins.  Winning your division does not really mean anything in TTL. Because you have two teams most owner wins is what will get you into the playoffs!  

We use the TPC_TSB_tapmeter.nes rom for all games and the winner uploads the save state to dynastyphile.  Make sure you get the home and away team correct otherwise it will not upload.  

Madison rules apply to our league as always.  http://tecmomadison.com/rules/ for details. 

Good Luck All!

DarthRockman

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Darth RockMan
      All ROMS have been released for TTL season 25.   Deadline is Thursday, June 29th 9AM CST.   

As a reminder only 6 of the 14 teams make the single elimination playoffs. Top two seeds get 1st round bye's.  Head to head wins tie breakers and then point differential.   The LOSERS then go into a bracket and play for Season 24 draft slot positions.  Winner of the loser bracket will have choice of draft order followed by the runner up and so on.   Winner of TTL will then obtain the highest draft slot as well as the runner up and so on.  

Last reminder is for the new gents.  Playoffs are based off of total owner wins.  Winning your division does not really mean anything in TTL. Because you have two teams most owner records is what will get you into the playoffs!  

I am going to try and do a game of the week so record your games and if it is a good game send it to me and I will set it up to be announced and posted.  Directions on how to record  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hw4DDVjj4A 

Madison rules apply to our league as always.  http://tecmomadison.com/rules/ for details. 

Good Luck All!

DarthRockman
    • By Darth RockMan
      TTL playoffs can now begin!  Single elimination.  Bracket is posted.  http://challonge.com/TTL23

Record your games!  If you do not record your game it did not happen!  No exceptions.  Similar to Thunderdome we will stream all recorded playoff games on Twitch. Do not post results on discord.  Send me a private PM with the NSV file.   If you wish to stream your own game live on twitch let me know and I will advertise.  The final TTLXXIII championship game will be streamed by me with a unique introduction that you will not want to miss.   

TTL loser bracket is also posted. Single elimination.   http://challonge.com/TTL23L   The loser bracket is playing for draft positions for TTL season 24.  Winner gets choice of draft position as well as runner up and so on.  You can record your game, post a recap in discord, or not.  No one really cares you're all losers.  Send me a message and I'll post the results on the bracket.  Actually, a brief recap on discord would be preferred however, don't get a big head you're still a loser.  

Playoff rules are the same as Madison.  In our case the higher seed (Coin toss winner at madison) gets their choice of calling the matchup and P1 or they can defer and take P2 and allow the other person to call the matchup. As a reminder you can only call the matchup once.  

Good luck to all!  May the force be with you!
      DarthRockman

• By Darth RockMan
      TTL Season XXIII is about to be launched and there are some changes for the regular season and the playoffs. 

Format
      We are moving to 14 owners and 28 teams.  That means SF/IND/NE/SEA are now included in the draft.   There will be 7 teams in 4 divisions which means there will be some touch matchups for some teams so you will want to draft wisely.  To balance some of the miss matches there will be handicaps against certain matchups for SF and some in favor for IND.  

Matchup   Handicap   S.F GIA None   S.F BUF None   S.F HOU None   S.F PHI SF must sit out one offensive player chosen by the opponent.      S.F RAI. SF must sit out one offensive player chosen by the opponent.      S.F CHI SF must sit out one offensive player chosen by the opponent.     
      IND N.E. None   IND SEA None   IND N.O N.O. must sit out one offensive player chosen by the opponent.      IND G.B. GB. must sit out one offensive player chosen by the opponent.      IND CLE CLE must sit out one offensive player chosen by the opponent.      IND ATL ATL must sit out one offensive player chosen by the opponent.     

Draft Order
      1)Justin Peters, 2)Ngunn, 3)Jeff, and 4)Casual T will get to select which draft spot they would like in the order listed.  Picking draft spots will begin immediately so we get the next season moving.  Keep in mind if you select #1 overall you will also get the #28 spot as the serpentine draft is still in effect.  The remaining order will be determined by results of last season. 

Playoffs
      This season playoffs will move to single elimination with 6 of the 14 teams making the playoffs. The two higher seeds getting 1st round bye weeks.  The remaining 8 teams will battle it out in a loser bracket or as Jeff likes to refer to it as a "Not so Fortunate"  bracket to determine drafts spots for TTL season 24.  

New Players
      Please ask any questions as I'm aware this is a different format and we also have two new gents that will have questions.  Everyone welcome @vikingmoe02 @hoffnasty9 to TTL!!   

DarthRockman

Divsions have been posted on Google Docs
      https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ycnrINJvldX_NtYNJDFkwhME8UClPJV5pAUEI10fEWg/edit?usp=sharing