TSB trivia game

A quick search showed there are lots of little "trivia" factoids out on TBorg, but none specific to the TSB game. So let's play.

How this works: someone posts with a TSB-related trivia question, and people guess the answers. When someone gets it right, the Asker says, "You got it, you're up," or something to that effect. Then the Answerer becomes the Asker, etc. 

Might be dumb, might also kill some time as we await the start of the 2017 NFL season.

Here's my Question:

Other than Wade Wilson and Rich Gannon, how many TSB quarterbacks would eventually start a game for the Vikings?

(name them and you get 20 bonus points)

Marino is close, but no cigarillo.  good guess.

guesses so far have been:  Elway and Marino. 

more clues for the 1991 TSB QB who had the most career INTs -> this guy played in the NFL for 21 seasons and was on 7 teams! 

Edited by buck

in the 1st quarter of a preseason TSB game, how many of the drone defenders on the INDIANAPOLIS COLTS can RB CHRISTIAN "Nigerian Nightmare" OKOYE "popcorn" without grappling?  

clarification:  how many IND defenders out of 11?

Lucky #9?

(Incidentally - and I know you're implying only Regular Season games, but - on further inspection, including PLAYOFFS, Marino threw 276 to Vinny's 272...

to be "fair"/communist, though, Marino played in far more playoff games than Vinny Testacles.)

I was thinking 10, too...but Hand has 56, the other DL have 50, and then Bickett has 50.  11-4 = 7 players.

I just did a quick count by hand and ranked the teams with 44 or less HP defenders.....

GB 9

RAMS 9

TB 8

BUF 7

IND 7

JETS 7

CIN 7

HOU 7

SEA 7

WAS 7

PHX 7

ATL 7

CLE 6

DEN 6

NO 6

MIA 5

RAI 5

NE 4

PIT 4

SD 4

PHI 4

CHI 4

DET 4

MIN 4

49ER 3

GIA 2

DAL 2

Green Bay ties with worst, and Green Majik was the closest, so he's up. time to move on.

Edited by buck

1 hour ago, buck said:

I was thinking 10, too...but Hand has 56, the other DL have 50, and then Bickett has 50.  11-4 = 7 players.

I just did a quick count by hand and ranked the teams with 44 or less HP defenders.....

GB 9

RAMS 9

TB 8

BUF 7

IND 7

JETS 7

CIN 7

HOU 7

SEA 7

WAS 7

PHX 7

ATL 7

CLE 6

DEN 6

NO 6

MIA 5

RAI 5

NE 4

PIT 4

SD 4

PHI 4

CHI 4

DET 4

MIN 4

49ER 3

GIA 2

DAL 2

Green Bay ties with worst, and Green Majik was the closest, so he's up. time to move on.

Fuck me, I had it in my head that Okoye was 100hp already, lol. Oh well, I got a good one lined up if I ever answer one of these correctly.

ok, you're up, then.  green majik be sleepin.

14 minutes ago, turbohuna4eva! said:

Fuck me, I had it in my head that Okoye was 100hp already, lol. Oh well, I got a good one lined up if I ever answer one of these correctly.