(NES) SBlueman's Tecmo Super Bowl 2017

SBlueman

On 3/14/2018 at 2:24 AM, SBlueman said:

Kurt Cousins sure killed the Vikings with 3 ints. Glad to see you are enjoying the game! I made sure the hacks included in the game didn't affect people editing the game with TSBTool.

Everyone appreciates that.  Thanks!  You should make your last version after the draft and this crazy free agency period. ;)

On 3/15/2018 at 5:14 PM, fatcheerleader said:

Everyone appreciates that.  Thanks!  You should make your last version after the draft and this crazy free agency period. ;)

I like how you think! I am targeting releasing a new version after the NFL draft. We should have the NFL schedule out by then as well. 

On a side note, I went over 1,000 downloads over the weekend. Thank you to everyone who has checked the game out. It's nice to hit a small milestone with the first edit I have out put in a long time. The feedback I have received both here and in private messages has been extremely helpful. 

• 1 year later...

The vanilla version of this is looking close to the base rom I want, but I noticed you did something to the playbooks. Do you happen to still have a functional base rom where the playbooks have not been changed at all? Thanks.

I just want a copy of cxrom's original 32-team rom with no hacks, that doesn't freeze when you try to play it.