(NES) Goji's NFL Tecmo Super Bowl LII (2.4) +

gojiphen malor

43 minutes ago, Ac3frat said:

First time poster here. Excellent work on the game. Having a blast playing it today. One note.... As far as the Broncos go, Derek Wolfe is the Broncos starting DE and not D. Walker.

Ticky tack, I know, but (at least here in Denver) Wolfe is really quite the beast. Excellent work so far man!

Welcome aboard!

Thank you for the input!

I have already added Derek Wolfe and he will be in the next revision soon!

10.7.5 is up!

**TRADES**

- Players Added :
    Browns - QB2, deshone KIZER,
    Bears - ROLB, leonard FLOYD,

Bills - WR jordan MATTHEWS

Bills - CB, e.j. GAINES

Rams - WR, sammy WATKINS

Eagles - WR, mack HOLLINS

Eagles - CB, ronald DARBY

- More player rating adjustments ~ Maverick209   

- Special Thanks to QB Vikings for more roster input!

7 hours ago, Tuggaa said:

I just downloaded to play...the Eagles helmets and pants are blue, and their jerseys are silver.  I am playing Washington, and their uni's are normal colors.  Anyone else experience this?

It depends on the colors used by the emulator you're using. I tried for that midnight green color without making one of them the true green colors.

Mind if I ask what emulator you're using? I've noticed they do seem to vary if I play on my PC then on my tablet.

EColors.jpg

Edited by gojiphen malor

9 hours ago, gojiphen malor said:

It depends on the colors used by the emulator you're using. I tried for that midnight green color without making one of them the true green colors.

Mind if I ask what emulator you're using? I've noticed they do seem to vary if I play on my PC then on my tablet.

EColors.jpg

I uploaded it to NES Classic....so I don't know if that has something to do with it.  Not a big deal either way.  The game is great, thank you for all your work on it!

1 hour ago, Tuggaa said:

I uploaded it to NES Classic....so I don't know if that has something to do with it.  Not a big deal either way.  The game is great, thank you for all your work on it!

Very nice. I was wondering how the NES Classic might deal with the "No Sprite Limit" hack also.

If you want, PM me and I will cook up a custom version for you with some adjustments to make it look great on the NES Classic.

Glad you're enjoying the game!

10.7.7 is up!

- Player Added :

Steelers, LOLB, t.j. WATT 

- *NEW* Added Tecmo Super Bowl NFL MVPS ~ A collection of the greatest all-time players from each team

(thanks to Baron von Lector for allowing us to use his Gold Rom as reference. Input is most welcome!)

- *NEW* Added NES Classic Edition for 10.7.7 and NFL MVPS with basic hacks and sprite limit hack removed. 

11 hours ago, gojiphen malor said:

- *NEW* Added Tecmo Super Bowl NFL MVPS ~ A collection of the greatest all-time players from each team

No Johnny Johnson...  There's going to be cries for your head soon.

I tell you what,

Slide out Ricky Proehl, and slide in The JOHNSON!!!!!!!!!!!!

... YeeAAAHH!!

3 hours ago, Svelt said:

Playoffs

Game 1.

Against the Patriots.

Brock quickly capitalized on Brady's lack of understanding of the Quarterback position.

5998f357ecaff_TecmoSuperBowlNFL2018(10.7.8)(JuicedVersion)Bro1.thumb.png.246534e004968b1bb37a39c87db6cfb8.png

He ran the first in, and threw the other three.

(Brady threw one to Mr. Ed'.)

(Ignore that interception.)

Blessed Rom.

Never give up, my bewildered wildebeests.  Never.  Give.  Up.

Oh- did I mention I'm also doing an Eagles season?

20 hours ago, Svelt said:

Playoffs

Game 1.

George just showed that other pretender-GOAT who's boss.

5999d05670bc6_TecmoSuperBowlNFL2018(10.7.8)(JuicedVersion)Phi1.thumb.png.5a7567f8a011e100271ef8b3fe682801.png

Leading 14-0 to start the game, we quickly found ourselves trailing 14, with 4:07 remain...  That's when the scoring began (again).

TD.  TD.  Tied up.  Then, we (again) collected their second fumble of the 4th qtr.  With :08, we were all setup for the 60.5-yd FG.

Phil K (who dat?) punched it in.  We win.

Image result

Edited by Svelt