(NES) Goji's NFL Tecmo Super Bowl LII (2.4) +

gojiphen malor

9.5 is up!

- SET Commands added :

- Minor unform usage changes.

- Thanks to Maverick209 for his input and testing.

2 hours ago, gojiphen malor said:

The game is challenging then? I lost in the NFC Championship this evening. I was happy it wasn't a cake-walk.

Yes.  Muy challenging.  (I'm liking all the updates!... And while I'm on color-schemes, I remember now that the Jets and Patriots colors also too similar/hard to differentiate (at least in Week 17, of your 9.5 I think it was). That, and now the Browns - in your 9.6 - could look a tad less Bengal~ish...)

Hi, I downloaded your rom and what I noticed was that all offensive players have a rushing power of 69, when the running speed attribute is very variable. When usually all players from the good to the bad have 69 in running speed.
I think you were wrong when editing the attributes. Also I do not know what the rushing power in this game is. .....

As soon as the difficulty is very good, the matches become very offensive, can no longer be beat as in previous versions.

And contingencies (fumbles, interceptions) defensive players come out very benefited when they happen.
In general you did a good job dude. Congrats!!

Also wanted to know which program and how they are used to edit the artificial intelligence of the rom.

greetings to all.

38 minutes ago, dinospunker said:

Hi, I downloaded your rom and what I noticed was that all offensive players have a rushing power of 69, when the running speed attribute is very variable. When usually all players from the good to the bad have 69 in running speed.
I think you were wrong when editing the attributes. Also I do not know what the rushing power in this game is. .....

As soon as the difficulty is very good, the matches become very offensive, can no longer be beat as in previous versions.

And contingencies (fumbles, interceptions) defensive players come out very benefited when they happen.
In general you did a good job dude. Congrats!!

Also wanted to know which program and how they are used to edit the artificial intelligence of the rom.

greetings to all.

The game has a 'Juice' hack found here :http://tecmobowl.org/forums/topic/52957-bucks-com-juice-setter-spreadsheet/

It's set to start to increase in difficulty in week 8 and climb each week to the Super Bowl.

There is an excellent guide to the attributes here : http://tecmobowl.org/forums/topic/68976-attributes-guideyet-another-attempt-original-rom/#comment-474669

I am using the editor found here for color changes, stat changes, and name / player changes : http://tecmobowl.org/files/file/259-tsbtool-supreme-season-generator-by-bad_al/

This is also an excellent guide to some of the SET commands or 'hacks' you can apply to the game via the TSB Tool : http://tecmobowl.org/forums/topic/69338-set-command-list-use-with-nes-tsb-tsbtool/

Hope this helps and hope you are enjoying the rom!

9.8 is up!

- SET Commands Added

- Players added : 

Bills - FS, bacarri RAMBO

Saints - RILB, a.j. KLEIN

Dolphins - ROLB, william HAYES

Dolphins - LCB, a. VERNER

Ravens - RB4, javorius ALLEN

- More uniform usage and color changes

9.9 is up!

- Players added :

Ravens - C, ryan JENSEN
   Jets - WR3, lucky WHITEHEAD
   Bills - QB2, tj YATES
   Chargers QB2, cardale JONES

- More uniform usage and color changes (sorry, I like tweaking the colors alot lol)

- Pro Bowl Roster Fixed

- Playbooks revisited ~ Less WR Reverse and FB runs. Flea Flickers swapped out

of default playbooks.

This is because of the No Sprite Flicker SET command added in the TSB Tool.

It stops the flickering that we saw while playing this game before.

What you need to do is open up some of the options on your emulator, and find

'no sprite limit' or 'no limit sprites' and enable it. It's usually in graphics, machine, emulator.. depending on what emulator you're using.

10.0 is up!

- Set Command REMOVED : 
  *Faster fumble recovery (Onside kicks were broken)

- More uniform usage and color changes

- More player rating adjustments ~Maverick209 

- Players added : 

Chargers - C, spencer PULLEY
   Chargers - RG, forrest LAMP
   Raiders - RB4, jamize OLAWALE