(NES) Goji's NFL Tecmo Super Bowl LII (2.4) +

gojiphen malor

On 7/1/2017 at 5:27 PM, Bilt said:

Thanks for all the updates!!

Yeah, so I downloaded your newest and thought DEN vs. ATL would be a good rematch :wink:;  so I SKP vs. SKP simmed it and ATL came back to claim things, 27-24.  Then, I reset it, and watched on my TecmoVision, as DEN easily defended their "series" crown, 26-10, in COM vs. COM mode:

Albethey 1-off sims, does anybody know if there's a way to ensure more consistency, between SKPvs.SKP and COMvs.COM simming-results (other than doing multiple simulations)?  Or is that just an across-the-ROM-board (potential) discrepancy?

UPDATE:

Holy smoly!  You want an exciting matchup, try putting Ravens vs. Panthers on your TecmoVision :wink:.  I watched, COM vs. COM [on 7-8-17 ROM], as BAL - trailing 14 - drew within a score with 2:41 remaining in the game;  Then, tied it up before the 1:30 mark!  CAR turned the ensuing possession over on downs, and BAL promptly popped in a 56-Yarder, to pull ahead 34-31!!...  (:09 wasn't enough time, as CAR fielded the kickoff, and ran out of clock.)

Incidentally, prior to this, CAR won 28-27 in SKP vs. SKP mode.

Edited by Bilt

On 7/3/2017 at 0:34 AM, Bilt said:

By the way, I've moved on from seasons of 15-1 Cardinals and 12-4 Jets {of which I won 44-10, over PIT; and 28-21, over ARZ}, respectively, and am now onto seasons with Saints and Raiders

Your ROMs must be getting harder (a good thing), because I failed to win with either the 12-4 Saints or 15-1 Raiders.

Although, AD and Beastmode did lead the way in regular-season rushing for me.  {Marshawn in TDs, and Peterson in Yards}

13 minutes ago, Bilt said:

Your ROMs must be getting harder (a good thing), because I failed to win with either the 12-4 Saints or 15-1 Raiders.

Although, AD and Beastmode did lead the way in regular-season rushing for me.  {Marshawn in TDs, and Peterson in Yards}

That's awesome actually lol. I'm glad the game is challenging. I've dropped a few playoff games myself ;)

New revision coming very soon too.

50 minutes ago, AZcards77 said:

David Johnson,arz and t.hill,KC are severely underrated . 

8.1 up

Thanks for the input. Bumped those two up a little.

WR3, tyreek HILL, Face=0xcf, #10, 81, 69, 81, 44, 50, 50, [1, 7, 10, 11 ]

RB1, david JOHNSON, Face=0xd3, #31, 63, 69, 63, 81, 56, 50, [13, 5, 4, 2 ]

9.2 is up!

- Hacks added :

*Player-controlled QB rollouts for playaction passes

*No Sprite Flicker

(Thanks to the community for insightful guides and to SBlueman for organizing all the SET Commands in one thread!)

- More uniform usage and color adjustments

- More player rating and depth chart / roster adjustments ~Maverick209 

- Chicago Bears Offense Adjustments ~ Special thanks to qbvikings!

*Any input on your favorite teams is welcome!

14 minutes ago, davefmurray said:

Honest feedback:

We played some games with this ROM before Burning Mort. The rookies are wayyyyyy overpowered. Tredavious White (the 27th pick) is 63MS/50INT. The NFL Interception leader, Casey Hayward, is 56/50. Uhhhh :D:D 

HEY THANKS FOR YOUR HONESTY WE REALLY APRECIATE YOU TAKING THE TIME TO PLAY AND SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS AND OPINIONS TO HELP US MAKE CHANGES TO IMPROVE THIS ROM THAT WERE STILL WORKING ON UPDATING WITH NFL CURRENT ROSTERS AND DOING OUR BEST WITH PLAYERS ATTRIBUTES...I MADE MOST OF THE CHANGES ON PLAYERS ATTRIBUTES AND I WILL ADMIT THIS IS MY FIRST TIME DOING THIS AND I KNOW NOT EVERYONE IS GOING TO AGREE ON WHAT IS ON THIS ROM IS DIFFERENT THAN OTHERS...ANYWAYS WERE HAVING FUN DOING IT AND WE HOPE MOST PEOPLE WILL ENJOY IT EVEN IF ITS NOT WHAT IS EXPECTED...AND YES IM AWARE THE ROOKIES ARE RANKED HIGH...I ALSO FOLLOW COLLEGE FOOTBALL AND LOVE THE NFL DRAFT AND ITS MY WAY OF MAKING THE FIRST ROUND PICKS NOTICED ON THERE TEAMS SO FANS WHATEVER TEAM THEY FOLLOW HAVE HOPE ON THERE RISING STARS...I KNOW THERES ROOKIES THAT END UP BEING HUGE BUST BUT WHY NOT RANK THEM ON THERE PERFOMANCE THAT GOT THEM INTO THE NFL DRAFTED 1ST ROUND...HEY WE CAN ALWAYS DROP THERE RATINGS OR REMOVE THEM AS SEASON GOES ON...LOL...AND AS FAR AS CASEY HAYWARD...IM AWARE HE LEAD THE LEAGUE IN INT"S AND I MUST HAVE NOT PAY ATTENTION WHEN IT WAS HIS TURN SETTING HIS ATTRIBUTES FROM TRYING TO FINISH THIS VERSION....BUT THANKS TO YOUR ATTENTION TO DETAIL AND BROUGHT TO MY ATTENTION I WILL GLADLY RANK HIM HIGHER EARNING HIS STRIPES...:-)

4 hours ago, davefmurray said:

Honest feedback:

We played some games with this ROM before Burning Mort. The rookies are wayyyyyy overpowered. Tredavious White (the 27th pick) is 63MS/50INT. The NFL Interception leader, Casey Hayward, is 56/50. Uhhhh :D:D 

I'm completely honored that you folks gave the ROM a spin! We're still tweaking player ratings a bit here and there. We overlooked Hayward for sure.

Next version also has the jstout CPU find open receiver and the faster INT returns hacks ;)