Joseph Moore (Green Majik)

Sean Cunningham (lovetecmo4ever)

Group 4

Phil N. (Dmen Tap)

Black (Shallahbey)

Matt Stahnke (Lumberjack Cracks)

Joey Venchus (Joey Venture)

Edited by allamerican1569

For the players attending the tournament. 

Best places to park:

-Right next to Michael Anthony's on Elmwood Ave.

-Right on the street on Ogden Ave. on the Michael Anthony's side.

-The Laundromat parking lot on Ogden Ave. and Gunderson Ave. is fine.

-Any side street in Berwyn is fair game.

Here is the live stream plan for tomorrow starting at 12:30pm CST:

Youtube.thumb.png.b4bbd6a7b6172c928282a4316a919b1a.png

Group 1

Kyle Miller (Regulator088)

Francis Buennagel (Mort)

Kyle Floetl (Flo)

Louis Buennagel (red98sethuhut)

Live Stream Channel Link for Group 1: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_b9V5HP0eJZyLuhuEmDf_g

59e0d047950b9_Twitch2.thumb.png.f69aded100a93c83fab30cae0642de67.png

Group 2

James Kuhn (player121xk)

Jeff (tecmobo)

Todd Daniels (immortal)

Dave "The Shark" Watski

Live Stream Channel Link for Group 2: https://go.twitch.tv/retrosportsgamertom

4 hours ago, allamerican1569 said:

Here is the live stream plan for tomorrow starting at 12:30pm CST:

Youtube.thumb.png.b4bbd6a7b6172c928282a4316a919b1a.png

Group 1

Kyle Miller (Regulator088)

Francis Buennagel (Mort)

Kyle Floetl (Flo)

Louis Buennagel (red98sethuhut)

Live Stream Channel Link for Group 1: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_b9V5HP0eJZyLuhuEmDf_g

59e0d047950b9_Twitch2.thumb.png.f69aded100a93c83fab30cae0642de67.png

Group 2

James Kuhn (player121xk)

Jeff (tecmobo)

Todd Daniels (immortal)

Dave "The Shark" Watski

Live Stream Channel Link for Group 2: https://go.twitch.tv/retrosportsgamertom

oh yes! sweet

3 minutes ago, davefmurray said:

The Tailback King Memorial Challenge

$25 from Team Tecmo Madison for each victory in single elim play with PHX (Max $100)

cough @regulator088 cough

I fully support this initiative and wish to learn more via newsletter if available. 

See you benches at the tourney! I hope group 3 is ready to get sloppy with me as I continually call tier 5 match-ups! 

{ I recently unearthed a secret button sequence that gives Matt Brock Mike Daniels-like dominance on the d-line. Alongside Bob Nelson, Brock/Daniels and I will be unstoppable }

Berwyn, it's time to PARTY. 

I was watching the stream as well and thought about muting it but then decided just not to watch at all.   Not a fan of that style.    Loved the look of the stream.  Hated the sound of the announcer.   Bummed as it's raining and could of watched all afternoon.   

This is like andrew dice clay commentating. Definitely nsfw. 

I did laugh at some of it but crude humour doesn't bother me. Definitely not for public consumption

And its definitely not good since its the main stream being promoted. You can't  have the commentator talking like that on the main stream for something being marketed and promoted. 

15 minutes ago, davefmurray said:

For those wanting to watch the stream, It is very NSFW. I had it muted then unmuted for a sec and it was way worse. Sorry, can't support this. This is not what Tecmo is about.

yea this is not something you expect watching any video game tournament being streamed from the announcers 

I'm sorry about my first commentator.  He is a local friend that follows my channel and I took a risk on him because he's a funny dude, but he was out of control from the get go.  Once we are done today, I will take the video down and edit out all the BS.  His views don't reflect mine obviously. He's off the stream now.  2nd CPU/ capture card was not cooperating for twitch stream.

I had fun hopping on the stream for Lou and Mort's game.

It sucks, but I had to bow out to go drink beer somewhere else. So I guess someone other than me won, he can go fuck himself.

30 minutes ago, ImFlo said:

It sucks, but I had to bow out to go drink beer somewhere else. So I guess someone other than me won, he can go fuck himself.

Fucking great, the craft beer fest I left for got cancelled because of the weather. I'm saltier than if I would have lost on bullshit.

2 hours ago, ImFlo said:

Fucking great, the craft beer fest I left for got cancelled because of the weather. I'm saltier than if I would have lost on bullshit.

This is a new level of tournament flaking for you.  Normally you just RSVP and then back out within 24 hrs of the event.  Props to playing half the event this time!  

3 hours ago, toolie said:

This is a new level of tournament flaking for you.  Normally you just RSVP and then back out within 24 hrs of the event.  Props to playing half the event this time!  

Baby steps...

15 hours ago, ImFlo said:

Thanks buddy! Idk though, that ending to Mort/Regulator was pretty devastating. Regulator said it might be the worst way he's ever lost.

Congratulations to the winners:
1st - TecmoBo (group 2)
2nd - Shallahbey (replaced Flo, originally group 4)
3rd - Phil N (group 4)
4th - James Kuhn (group 2)

*4th - Matt Stahnke replaced James for 3rd / 4th place game.

There were some pleasant surprises.  It was a crazy format and day.  Lot of experiments in this one.  Some worth holding onto, others that have to be let go.  I'll recap the tournament in more detail soon. 

5 hours ago, allamerican1569 said:

Congratulations to the winners:
1st - TecmoBo (group 2)
2nd - Shallahbey (replaced Flo, originally group 4)
3rd - Phil N (group 4)
4th - James Kuhn (group 2)

*4th - Matt Stahnke replaced James for 3rd / 4th place game.

There were some pleasant surprises.  It was a crazy format and day.  Lot of experiments in this one.  Some worth holding onto, others that have to be let go.  I'll recap the tournament in more detail soon. 

Group results, draft order, single elim position, and all the change outs would be nice to see.