Help Needed. Different Styles of Players

MartinFN

Hi Guys,

I need a lot of help. Ok, so I'm trying to do a rom NOT using Madden as a base for my stats. (TSB). I've hit a hiccup. I'm definitely not the most knowledgeable person on football. Flat. But, I enjoy watching it and I enjoy TSB, so here I go.

QS's are one of 3 types, Running,Passing or Balanced. Running backs are simply (ie by me) split into two broad categories. Power (High HP [44 HP+] low MS) and Traditional (High MS low to Medium HP[Max 38HP]). WR are, no, sorry, WERE simple. This last season I started noticing guys like Quincy Enunwa...Who is a very tough WR..(38 HP toughish?) , then started noticing Alshon Jeffry and Devin Funchess also don't play the most typical WR method, they play more like basketball players? That's just a simpleton's way of seeing it.

This has led me to this question, In the slots like TE,OL,DL,DB,CB & S... Do you guys/girls see alot of different categories? Is there a High MS set of TE's? Are there low HP OL's etc? Could you point out examples? To me they all built and try to play rather similarly. Yes, there is a huge difference in individual ability, but, they all mold similarly?

Any advice would be great.

God Bless,

MartinFN.