Chicago Tecmo meetup #1 Tuesday May 9

https://www.meetup.com/Chicago-Tecmo-Super-Bowl-meetup/events/239317550/

When:

Tuesday, May 9, 2017
6:30 PM - 11:00 PM

Where:

Michael Anthony's

6434 Ogden Ave, Berwyn, IL

Our first Tecmo super bowl Meetup in the Chicago area. Michael Anthony's has an awesome menu and great prices. The 3 dollar baby pizza is a steal of the deal.   This a great local bar with awesome food and amazing prices.

Our first Tecmo super bowl Meetup in the Chicago area. Michael Anthony's has an awesome menu and great prices. The 3 dollar baby pizza is a steal of the deal. 
This is Tom's local bar. So if you come out represent. Buy some great food and tip well. 
They have plenty of room for up to 30 in a back room. It is 10 mins from the blue line station and near a metra. I can pick you up and drop you off if needed. 
Format is open Tecmo. We might have a mini tourney part of the night that can have optional prizes. 
If your serious about coming out, hmu. I need 10 people to show up in order to keep having the bar available to us. This place is nice and could easily host a 30 to 60 person event. 
Equipment for those new we only use crt TV's for better gameplay. We ideally want 1 system for every two players. Of you can voulenteer equipment please message me. 
Mort 2 tv 1 system 
Tom 2 tv 2 systems