Tecmobowl.org TecmoMadison Roll Call

Knobbe

I don't necessarily know a lot of the new guys so I'm having a hard time putting together nicknames/names

I try to put a face to a name when I can.  Thus, if you're going to be in attendance, drop a line here.

Please say hi, especially later in the day when I have been eliminated ;)

Also, I'm going to forget people's name just because I don't see them enough. I'll try and fight through my natural tendency to be embarrassed by this.

Matt (Knobbe)

(I am on the left.  On the right is Josh (Coconuts) )

10805544_10152611816861971_8913101207119

I am the one on the right featured for one second in the NFL Films special next to Matty V. 

Guess whose group I am in again this year?

IMG_1379.thumb.PNG.e53c2058b13d01dbe751ed75fb87b50c.PNG

Here I am last month going head to head with O'Dell at this year's Detroit Kumite on the stream

Good times!  Looking forward to seeing everyone Saturday :)

IMG_1383.thumb.PNG.f02a172bc1f31a292be0f895cc487ad5.PNG

Since I'm the guy you all get to complain to when things go wrong and the guy who has to yell at people to get the hell to their stations on time, I guess you should have a pic of me (at least the new guys):

Jon%20Bailey_zps2pmmoq0s.jpg

I'm only smiling because I just ended @kingsoby1's career. 

I also wear different glasses now and will probably be a little dressier this year unless I have to play...

46 minutes ago, davefmurray said:

Middle, back - pre-beard

Apparently Coconuts is in every pic that Knobbe is in. 

1 hour ago, modeezie said:

knobbe just invented facebook.

I'm the one in the throwback Lions jersey.

Come say hello!

20170304_185811.jpg

Rico is in the black UnderArmor hoodie, O'Toole is the dad behind O'Dell, Coconuts (who's in every picture evidently) in the vikings hoodie, Mort's borther in the middle, Diaz is the giant next to Mort's bro, McKay is behind Coconuts, and then its just a mass of people - oh and hendershot is rocking a tebow jersey which is amazing

22 hours ago, qb_browns said:

Apparently Coconuts is in every pic that Knobbe is in. 

Rico is in the black UnderArmor hoodie, O'Toole is the dad behind O'Dell, Coconuts (who's in every picture evidently) in the vikings hoodie, Mort's borther in the middle, Diaz is the giant next to Mort's bro, McKay is behind Coconuts, and then its just a mass of people - oh and hendershot is rocking a tebow jersey which is amazing

Yes that is beer i covered up with my hat. for some reason i did not want to be the guy holding beer in the photo. I have tecmo hoody on.