Winning Run 2016 - 4/5 release information

Baron von Lector

Finally, it's ready!

I will be releasing Ken Griffey Jr.'s Winning Run 2016 on TecmoBowl.org and my personal website, BaronGaming.weebly.com, on April 5th (next Wednesday).  Right now, it's a Patreon.com exclusive title.  If you want to have access to this ROM before everybody else, sign up at Patreon.com/BaronGaming.

Okay, enough shilling.

All 30 MLB teams are available (although Tampa and Arizona must be unlocked by playing a full season).

Rosters are updated to those reflecting the Opening Day of the 2016 season. The reason for 2016 (instead of 2017) is two-fold: (1) Ken Griffey Jr. was inducted into the Hall-of-Fame in 2016, and (2) I didn't want to wait until after 2017's opening day to start on this ROM.

Along with the rosters, All-Star teams and Home-Run Derby participants have been updated to reflect the previous season's contests.

Player trades are possible, as well. While the rosters are from the previous season, you can trade your way to an updated 2017 roster if you so desire.

Oh, did I mention full-season stat-tracking and leaders for all teams?

The game doesn't come without its limitations, however. I couldn't completely replace the Montreal Expos with the Washington Nationals. Text instances of "Montreal," "Expos," and "MON" have successfully been replaced with "Washington," "Nationals," and "WAS". Montreal's logo, on the other hand, is still there.

KGJrWR2016.png

• Baron von Lector changed the title to Winning Run 2016 - 4/5 release information