See who gave reputation

1. red98sethuthut

red98sethuthut

2. The Ultimate Weapon

The Ultimate Weapon

• Similar Content

• By DetoxScission
      So I know i'm not the only one and I know Midwest Tecmo, Northeast Tecmo and Madison Tecmo all stream their tournaments (which are awesome to watch!), but i'm throwing my hat in the ring, too, because... why not? I'm doing it, I might as well briefly advertise that I do. For a while I was doing Let's Plays on Youtube with newer roster edits of the original game (There's a thread for it buried somewhere), but editing is obnoxious and I grew tired of doing it. Plus I have a real 40 hour-a-week job, so I don't have the time. But I do have time to stream a few nights a week for an hour or two. So... long-winded and all, if you're interested in watching another person stream Tecmo Super Bowl, follow me on Twitch. If not, ignore my post. It will mostly be season-runs, as every instance i've had of playing in the TPC online arena has ended with me getting throttled. However, maybe a possibility down the road if the stars align. Anyways, link below. If enough people start showing up, i'll set up my microphone. Otherwise, i'm just playing various created music playlists in the background and talking in chat. Thanks for reading!

https://www.twitch.tv/joncarrnage
    • By SpaceJammer#5

View File Tecmo Super Bowl 1962
      Tecmo Super Bowl 1962. 
      Submitter SpaceJammer#5 Submitted 10/15/2013 Category Misc ROMs  
    • By SpaceJammer#5

View File Tecmo Super Bowl 1960
      The 1960 NFL season 

I didn't create it I just posted it 

Enjoy.
      Submitter SpaceJammer#5 Submitted 10/15/2013 Category Misc ROMs  
    • By SammieSmith33
      Alright everyone it is official.  Minnesota is back in the Tecmo Super Bowl Tourney mix.  Please read the flyer below.  First prize will be a minimum of 300.00 dollars no matter how many people come and their paid entry into the Tecmo Madison tourney next year. I hoping for 32 to 64 combatants.  Please read the flyer below.  If you have any questions please feel free to email me. Kris (SammieSmith33) (bushy1333@gmail.com).  Instead of a t-shirt you will get a special gift instead when you sign-up.

Millard's Mayhem 2

When: Aug.12 
      Time: 11-7
                      (952) 835-7800

Hosted by: 2d Con
      Register at: 2dcon.net under additional info in registraton put Tecmo Super Bowl Tourney

Email me (bushy1333@gmail.com) so I can get a count and if you can supply a Nintendo and game.  We have tv's covered

Cost: $30
      Minimum Cash Prize: $300 
      Free Raffle Ticket with Entry and Player Performance Prizes

Rules:
      Tecmo Madison Rules: tecmomadison.com

4 player Round Robin with top 2 coming out of each group.  

Elimination Bracket after that.

Double Elimination for top 8 also twitch will be providing streaming for those games.