1. allamerican1569

allamerican1569

2. Bad Moon Rison

Bad Moon Rison

• Similar Content

• By qbvikings

View File QBVIKINGS TecmoSuperBowl1994
      The final rom in my 1978-1994 series is finally complete! Superjuiced and ready for you to enjoy. Expect the usual level of difficulty and detail from my roms. Can you beat the 1994 49ers with any team but the Cowboys?

There are some hidden superstars in this rom that should make this an enjoyable experience for you many times over.

Enjoy!
      Submitter qbvikings Submitted 11/13/2017 Category NFL By Year  
    • By qbvikings
      The final rom in my 1978-1994 series is finally complete! Superjuiced and ready for you to enjoy. Expect the usual level of difficulty and detail from my roms. Can you beat the 1994 49ers with any team but the Cowboys?

There are some hidden superstars in this rom that should make this an enjoyable experience for you many times over.

Enjoy!
    • By DT.
                                                       PORTLAND, OREGON                                               

The return to the Rose City. This time bigger, stronger, BOLDER.

Logic behind the name:

1) J.J. Birden is a Tecmo Legend that hailed from NE Portland and starred for the Oregon Ducks
      2) Portland Tecmo Legend Tailback King constantly struggles with his desire to compete within the structure of Tecmo Tournaments and his need to honor #39 Johnny J for the Cards. It's a burden for him, or a Birden if you will.
      3) Winning a game cause of some JJ (jumping jackass) bullshit leaves the winning player a burden, which often results in the Tecmo Gods evening things out later

Things to look forward to in this tournament:

1) Momentum carried over from Johnny Johnson in the Beaver, which had an endless amount of memorable matchups and introduced us to several new players on the scene.
      2) Co-Organization from Portland native and reigning Seattle champ Ptitteri, who has been organizing a small Portland Tecmo tourney for several years.
      3) The further evolution of TBK, who continues to mold his game beyond relying on Johnny Johnson's hidden stats.
      4) Gripsmoke not boning out.
      5) Some good-ass fucking microbrew FLOWIN
      6) The usual Pacific Northwest Tecmo shenanigans

All we have to announce at this time is that the DATE will be December 9th and it will be in Bridgetown proper, so clear your schedule and peep the details as they materialize. Chime in on the BOARD to get your name on the LIST.

1. D.T. (The Boss)
      2. Ptitteri (The Enforcer)
      3. Gripsmoke (The OG)
      4. TBK (The King)
      5. WHO ELSE?

• By TheFes75
      Article from ESPN

http://www.espn.com/blog/detroit-lions/post/_/id/30704/jim-bob-cooters-coordination-evolution-from-tecmo-bowl-to-the-nfl
    • By 49ers Fathful
      Is there a possibility someone can make a Tecmo Basketball 2018 ROM? With the NBA Season coming up? Or can soomone tell me how to edit Tecmo Basketball, what programs I need, etc.